Colors?

Seems

I was pricing out a Ragnarok for my son, and a lot of the color options for the bumpers, thumbsticks, trim, etc. seem to have disappeared - particularly anything in red. Will you be getting any of these back before the holidays?

Thanks!

odingalt

Staff member
Hello! We've got a shipment of new colored pieces arriving Wednesday. We're also (hopefully) expecting shipments of new hydro dip shells in time for the big holiday. Check the site after Thanksgiving and we should have some more options available.

I was supposed to order all this stuff weeks ago but our first newborn son arrived and everything else went out the window! :)

Seems

Congrats Odingalt - very happy for you! My son is 14 and I have no idea where the time went! Hope you all make it back home in time for Thanksgiving.

Seems

I noticed a few more color options appearing - thanks Odingalt. Any additional shells, etc. coming in soon? Just checking before I finalize an order. Thanks!

odingalt

Staff member
We are still anxiously awaiting the shells! Over 100 shells in about 15 different varieties are being worked on as we speak. Alas we are but a small shop, not owning our own hydro-dip equipment, so we are waiting on a couple of contractors. We sent out to two different companies hoping at least one of them would come back with something soon.

Seems

Thanks Odingalt. Is there any sort of ETA? I do want to get an order in before the holidays, so how long should I wait to see if the new shells come in? Don't want to cut it too close and end up disappointing my son! Happy holidays - no doubt it's a busy time for you, particularly with a young baby in the house!

odingalt

Staff member
We paid a couple invoices already, but no ETA yet. We are told they are waiting on some of the patterns. I don't expect to hear anything new until late next week :-(

Seems

That's a bummer! Was hoping for the black and red, skull shell in some of the pictures. Will wait to see if anything comes in next week but will have to pull the trigger (no pun intended) by the end of the week.