Competitive Macros - Jump and Drop Shot etc...

SHawking

Hey Guys :D

So, the RF macros we have here on V360 are great, but in some game-modes/maps, you're sadly forced to carry an SMG (i.e. either Hardpoint or on the smaller maps for example) and being able to jump/drop shot with them is a great. However, I suck at pressing the buttons quickly enough, so I've searched the forum for Jump and/or Drop Shot macros but unfortunately can't find any.

White&Nerdy had a Jump +Drop + Fire macro (and a Drop + Fire macro) in one of his threads, but it needed to be assigned to a tac switch and when I assigned it to the RT button (which I prefer as its more comfortable to press), it kept firing the gun until I turned the macro itself off.

Thus, are there are Drop + Fire or a Jump + Drop + Fire macros, which can be assigned to the RT button? I was looking at a Ragnorak controller thread a day or two ago, and particularly liked these two modes (but with firing also included when you press the RT button).

Mode 2: Drop shot. Soldier drops automatically when you fire, except if you are scoping.
Mode 4: Jump shot. Soldier jumps automatically when you fire, except if you are scoping.

Thanks for any help!

SHawking

Any help on this guys?

I'm using these two macros below for example (made by White and Nerdy I believe), but the issue I keep having is that (after assigning the macros to RT), the gun keeps firing until I toggle the macro off. To counter this, I've reduced the feathering on the RT button using the macro editor, and now I'm going to see if that helps. But does anyone have any more competitive macros for drop and/or jump-shotting, whereby the process is sped up so you immediately drop-shot when you press RT, or immediately jump and drop shot when you press RT? Furthermore, where if you ADS and press RT it doesn't drop and/or jump shot, but if you simply hold RT on it's own then it does drop and jump shot (like the Ragornak controller).

Thanks guys :)

Macro 1 - View attachment 1483
Macro 2 - View attachment 1484

bonefisher

I was trying to look at what you have but there is nothing! try sending it again! It's not going to react like the Ragnorak controller you just have to put a on/off tac! you might just have to change the loop settings on that macro! depending on the macro when you assign to RT and it was a TAC setup you might have to take the feather off and change the loop settings!

Last edited:

bonefisher

When ever you have an auto weapon and you put the macro on RT you do not need a line in the RT! you are pulling it! Only put the line there for semi-auto weapons to RF!

Attachments

• aim then fire+DS (full-autos)default RT.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 21
  • Jump+fire+drop+aim(full-autos)default RT.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 50
hey bone, is there a macro where if LT is pressed before RT u wont drop/jump/shoot

like if u want to kill someone across the map and dnt want to jump drop etc

bonefisher

hey bone, is there a macro where if LT is pressed before RT u wont drop/jump/shoot

I'll look into this but I don't think you can! Put a on/off tac on the macro til then!

bonefisher

Ok this is what I can up with! Assign this to LT and aim then fire+drop+aim(full-autos)default RT macro to RT! when you pull LT one time and release it is activated the led #2 slot will turn blue showing it is on! you will be able to aim and shoot only with RT because it has aim already on that macro! when you want to go back to drop shot just pull LT one time to shut off the canceler of B button! which the blue led in slot 2 will be off! Give a try and see how you like it! you can also open up macro to make the jump canceler which copy the same line as the b button then delete it for your jump canceler but you can not use both at the same time because it doesn't work!

Attachments

• B drop-Canceler{default} LT.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 60
Last edited:

Superamino

Here are some Black Ops 2 (Xbox 360) macros I've been working on.

Totally updated posting. Macros are in working order. The .92 Rapid Fire is for the FAL.

Attachments

• .92 RF.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 11
  • My New FAL TeaBag Fire 2.vkm
    5.1 KB · Views: 5
  • My New FAL Dropshot RF Version 2.vkm
    3.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Superamino

Okay this posting has been totally updated. Here is a proper 2Round burst highly accurate AN-94 Rapid fire. Other two macros are updated and in good working order.

Attachments

• Updated FAL RF jump+aim+shoot+drop.vkm
    4.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Updated AN-94 2Round Burst Fire.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 10
  • 1.13 Rapid Fire SMR Dropshot Version 2.vkm
    3.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Superamino

Try these Black Ops 2 SMR and .57 macros.

I like to have these macros on a page set for each weapon. I put Rapid Fire on the right trigger (TAC enabled) and the other two macros on the Right TAC switches 2 and 3. It's a nice triple Rapid Fire combo. The Avenger adapter really sets off the Macro controller as well. Attack your enemies with different moves and keep there heads spinning. Macros have been fine tuned. Feel free to make your own tweaks. In the previous posting is the SMR Rapid Fire Dropshot macro.

Attachments

• 1.05 Black Ops 2 .57 Pistol Rapid Fire.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 4
  • 1.40 BO2 .57Pistol RF jump+aim+shoot+drop.vkm
    4.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 0.80 rate of fire SMR.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 20
  • 1.01 SMR RF jump+aim+shoot+drop.vkm
    4.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 1.55 Black Ops2 .57 Pistol Rapid Fire Dropshot Version 2.vkm
    3.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

bonefisher

Here is some for the Five/Seven! Assign to tac! Drop Shot and Jump Drop Shot!

Attachments

• Seven.vkm
    1 KB · Views: 3
  • SevenRF.vkm
    1.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Superamino

New Updated Dropshot Macros for previous posts!

These Dropshot macros are NEW Updated versions to my previous posts. They all should fire and drop every time. You can hold LT and move LS while using macro. Just do not tap the RT, this will stop the rate of fire. Put on TAC and adjust speed if needed.

Attachments

• My New FAL Dropshot RF Version 2.vkm
    3.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 1.13 Rapid Fire SMR Dropshot Version 2.vkm
    3.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 1.55 Black Ops2 .57 Pistol Rapid Fire Dropshot Version 2.vkm
    3.6 KB · Views: 5

bonefisher

These Dropshot macros are NEW Updated versions to my previous posts. They all should fire and drop every time. You can hold LT and move LS while using macro. Just do not tap the RT, this will stop the rate of fire. Put on TAC and adjust speed if needed.
Sorry when your on the ground you can't use LS because it will go into crawling! Other than that works great!

Superamino

Sorry when your on the ground you can't use LS because it will go into crawling! Other than that works great!
I'm not having that problem. Designed to be able to hold the LT and hit LS when using macro. They work perfect for me. Have been using them online all night. Try this highly accurate 2 Round Burst Macro for the SCAR. Long and close range engagements, it works nice online.

Attachments

• SCAR 2-Round Burst.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 8
Last edited:

Superamino

Here is a AN-94 3-round burst macro and SCAR 3-round burst macro. Adjust speed desired.

Attachments

• AN-94 3-Round Burst.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 6
  • SCAR 3-Round Burst.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 9

SHawking

Thanks so much for the help here guys; I'm going to be busy downloading these macros today ha! I'll post back my thoughts once I've used/tested them :D