concerns

I pre ordered my Berzerk. I got the paddled version when I was looking at the pic on Facebook I'm wondering will my turtle-beach adapter work with the new modded controller? Anyhow I'm sure its already been tested with the current earphones could someone show a pic how it looks with xbox earphones?

JIM WALKER

have done the same and have the same concerns halo, I posted the same concerns on the Viking fb page asking that very question ... sadly got short shrift from the Viking reply and told "nobody is forcing you to have them" also I should use Kinect anyway like he does as he doesn't like a lump of something sticking in his belly when playing .... rude and unhelpful to say the least, so I assume that the puck will not fit, I will have to adapt the puck so that it does is my answer .... my other Q was can I remove the paddles if I didn't get on with them, the answer is that "only by opening the unit to access the nuts or they would rattle around inside and cause a short circuit" This doesn't answer your Q I know, but at least gives you an incite ......

JIM WALKER

yea, have already adapted the puck,(did it day one but with a male 2.5) so my Tritton's work perfectly on xb1, still see an issue with the puck around the new paddles though ...

Last edited:

JIM WALKER

we will have to wait and see mate, will be like Christmas again ... in fact, this IS my Christmas present from my wife ... lol

You should not have a problem!
I'm glad I was just curious since I seen on the site that their are two kinds of paddles the ones shown on Facebook and the formula one version on the paddle makers site and if a choice is given. I'm very excited about the controller I've examined that photo of the paddles and imagined I have the controller already mock hitting drop shot and jump shot with paddles. Regarding the kinect and Xbox one my experience now with using it as a source to talk yes it works, but it greatly dampens the sound making my xp400 turtle beach headphones at max volume barely able to hear the footsteps of the enemy. I modded the earphones that came with the Xbox one and created something I can use as an alternative for the Kinect. The Kinect is not my first option though for communicating with others on Xbox live.

bonefisher

I also have the XP 400 turtle beaches! Work great when I'm not in chat with someone hear everything! When I turn on chat and use the kinect for voice did notice the same thing with the game volume been lowered but the chat loud and clear! I think once you put the adapter on the headset to controller it should be able to control everything!

Clarkkent434

Do we know how many button are in this new berserker? I know the old Macro had six. Two on the top and four on the back.

JIM WALKER

Four buttons on the berserker, two on top ( near the heel ) and two underneath ( with paddles if preferred ).... each button does more than previous, so should be easier to select your setup ....

frankie79

Nope, I haven't received my controller yet. Shipping label was printed last Friday and it still has yet to be shipped and no word from the Viking team. Awesome.

odingalt

Staff member
Frankie no offense but I don't think it's fair to hijack and spam every thread in the forums. We would gladly refund you at any time.