controller cannot connect!!!

mitch14102

hello, im not sure if this is the right place for this topic but i really need help with my controller. I succesfully connected it earlier today to do a firmware update. I followed the video tutorial perfectly like pressing program verify then reboot or whatever. After this happened i could no longer connect my controller, and it deleted the macros that were currently on the controller. I put new batteries in just like the tutorial vid on how to connect and pressed start then plugged it in and said this device cannot be installed correctly onto the cpu. I tried many times and everytime it gave me the microsoft error code 43 where usb cannot register the device. i tryed out all 3 ports on my laptop, tryed rebooting both several times and even tried my home computer and they all did the same. so i basically know it is the controller but i do not know what...? please help
Mitch

NYjetsNY1

Are you using a windows computer? It cannot be a virtual machine, it must be a computer running windows as its operating system.

Try deleting the firmware programs + software.

Remove all battery packs, connect the controller to computer.

Then try removing all battery packs and holding start on the controller. Then insert the battery pack while you are holding start. (on controller)

*NOTE, MUST BE REAL BATTERIES, NON-RECHARGEABLE ONES. MUST BE BRAND NEW AS WELL.

This should make the LED 1 + 4 turn pink. (Could be 2 + 3).

When you plug your controller into the computer when it has these 2 pink LED's, the controller's LEDS start flashing.

Do not plug the controller into your computer unless the controller has 2 pink LED's on it.

Try reprogramming by firmware again. Then try connecting to software.

Try all of the above, and if it doesn't work here are 2 more things you can do:

If you are still having issues, try to record a video of your issue exactly, and post it to youtube. I can assist you from the video, or set up a Team-Viewer appointment.

Team-Viewer: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=2564

mitch14102

ok thankyou very much i havent tryed deleting the software i will do that. the rest i did do though and made sure i had new batteries and yes two pink lights turned on. I will try tomorrow, because i have school in the morning and i will post a reply.

NYjetsNY1

mitch14102 said:
ok thankyou very much i havent tryed deleting the software i will do that. the rest i did do though and made sure i had new batteries and yes two pink lights turned on. I will try tomorrow, because i have school in the morning and i will post a reply.

The most important thing is that the controller's 2 Pink LED's come on. Then when you plug it into the computer, they start flashing. Make sure you installed the software first.

Try multiple computers for this as well.

NYjetsNY1

mitch14102 said:
ya thats the problem they never start flashing. and ive tryed on two windows computers...

This may be that the software was not installed before plugging in the controller. Again, try deleting all firmware's + Viking360 softwares before you plug your controller in. Reinstall all. Have the firmware updater open when you plug in your controller. Re-firmware your controller and then open and use the software.

mitch14102

hey i tried exactly what you told me to do and the controller will still not connect... and the player one LED is pink and the player 4 LED is like light blue is taht a problem? should i set up a teamviewer appointment with you?

NYjetsNY1

Yeah, you can set an appointment if you'd like.

Try different batteries too. Remember to keep unplugging / plugging the controller in. Try connecting it with and without batteries to computer... Idk just keep trying.

But Yeah, you can set an appointment if you'd like.