Controller Random Buttons?

ag3nthawkman

My duo controller is pressing random buttons in game like y and the guide button. Also it will not sync unless i have AA batteries in it. Please Help me out!

Fredrow

ag3nthawkman said:
My duo controller is pressing random buttons in game like y and the guide button. Also it will not sync unless i have AA batteries in it. Please Help me out!

I'm glad someone else has noticed this too..... I found some spare time last night and was playing some "World of War" and I noticed that it kept pressing the guide button too..... It seems like right after you press the X button about 3 sec later the controller hits Y.... I was checking out the leaderboard list last night and once I hit X to scroll to the top of list it would jump screen and just be in friends only list. That would only happen if I press Y......

I am glade to know that it has happened to someone else. I will talk with E and see if its a programing bug of some sort.....

odingalt

Staff member
If you have fast reload on during non-gameplay, and hit X, the controller will pause and hit YY. This is the macro that is performed for the fast reload.

Fredrow

ag3nthawkman said:

I forgot to ask you this the first time.... When are you noticing this happening??(that sounds funny)

odingalt

Staff member
Yeah during certain parts of the lobby if you hit 'y' it brings up the gamer card. So if you are in the lobby, and hit 'x' to exit out of a menu with Fast Reload enabled, the controller will wait and hit Y,Y as if it were performing the Fast Reload glitch, which would in turn pull up the gamer card, but you would think that the controller is hitting the guide button (which couldn't happen cuz we don't even wire up the guide button :) )