Controller reassembly help

a42ozslushie

Hello I have a 360 controller with the matrix board. I took the back off of my controller to put some new analog sticks in and those are fine. But in the process of getting the controller open the section of the bumpers came off. If anyone knows where they reconnect to help me that would be great.

IrishStyle

a42ozslushie said:
Hello I have a 360 controller with the matrix board. I took the back off of my controller to put some new analog sticks in and those are fine. But in the process of getting the controller open the section of the bumpers came off. If anyone knows where they reconnect to help me that would be great.

Are you talking about the long plastic piece with the bumper tabs on it?

odingalt

Staff member
Do you have a digital cam maybe you can take a picture of the thing that came out? don't fret too much, when you open the controller, a lot of the parts can be removed - all the buttons, the rubber pieces, the bumper/sync button piece, the thumbsticks lol. The first time I opened a controller I was like 'holy cow!!" as I watched all the buttons fall all over the table. Just had to put them all back in one-by-one.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

a42ozslushie said:
Ha ha got it cleared up two seconds later when I looked closer. My bad you can lock the forum now.
ok but i just gotta say....WHOA NOW WE DONT NEED THE FORUM LOCKED.....lol :lol:just for kicks