Controller wont import or export macro's?

Hey im having trouble my controller,it wont import or export macro's and i downloaded the firmware update and when i load it up then press start and plug the USB cable in it says "APPLICATION UNABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH DEVICE"

Edit:I just tryed the thing where you turn the xbox and controller off, press start on the controller and if the xbox turns on there's a problem, well when i press start the xbox doesn't turn on but if i hold start the xbox does turn on.

Last edited:

NYjetsNY1

This is very strange indeed. There is a problem.

Try using brand new fresh batteries and a different play and charge kit cable than the one that is giving you the problems. Then try updating the firmware! Then import / export macros after a fresh firmware install.

See if that works. If not, you may need to send the controller in. But try that first.

Hey yeah i just bought brand new batteries,tryed a friends plug and play kit and it still didnt do anything. i downloaded the firmware and connected the controller and it says application unable to communicate with device.Now im stuck with zombie auto aim and cant turn it off lol so annoying playing online with it stuck on.

yeah i did make a support ticket and thanks to the viking360 team telling me to try a different computer. it was my friends computer that was the problem i tryed it on my other friends laptop and the macro's load on there no problem.