Coupon code for viking360 macro controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMAO MODS

no sorry just buy one now they will continue to go up in price as they sell more and more till they are gone. also they are not gonna make anymore so if you want a beast mod get it i just recieved mine today cant wait to get home

boomers831

The only part I am worried about it 90 day coverage. If something happens to it, can I still pay them to fix or something? 300 bones is fine as long as I can get it fixed if it quits working.

LMAO MODS

Why wont they make more?
im not really sure please someone correct me if im wrong but i believe i read a thread somewhere that the boards are differant idk if the viking is a matrix board or a cg1/cg2 board but i would think they are matrix since those boards are really hard to find

LMAO MODS

The only part I am worried about it 90 day coverage. If something happens to it, can I still pay them to fix or something? 300 bones is fine as long as I can get it fixed if it quits working.
its a product of viking360 so im almost positive they would still fix it. you would just have to pay for the repair i also bought a airfoam zipper case so i could keep it nice for awhile. that may be an option for you also

LMAO MODS

The 360 is the only one that records macros right?
yep it also makes it the best controller because say you love to play fallout or other games that don't have macro's. you can record some gameplay on that game then edit it in the software and walla you now just made a macro for that game. save your macro on the computer for you to use or you can even upload it to the macro library and now anyone can use it to

blake

they aren't making anymore macros because the cg2 boards were discontinued by microsoft there for they would have to make a new chip to support the new board and it would be too much money i think.

boomers831

So if that is the case, how would they repair on once the boards are gone? By the way, Maximus and LMAO Mods should get commision for the sale. I purchased one. Thanks fellas. I orded it overnight so hopefully it will be here before I leave.

odingalt

Staff member
cg2 circuit boards are available at a premium. Other main reason is minimum order quantity from our supplier means wed have to invest over $80,000 to produce another batch of macro controllers and we are trying to maintain much smaller inventory in this lousy economy.

Status
Not open for further replies.