CRYSIS 2

YoungPuzzlez

just wondering has anyone played this game yet seems to be very similer to cod series just more futuristic do you think odin will bring out a pre-set for this game beacause right now this game is relli awsome if anyone whants to no this game is a must have

WetterThanWater

I've played Crysis (1), and it it was really fun, the beta for Crysis 2 is also very entertaining, and my friend has Crysis 2, ( I have no clue how, He does have a modded xbox, which might be how). He says the game campaign and multiplayer are one of the best he's ever played. And we'll be the first modded controller to have a preset for this game.

Remmnever

WetterThanWater said:
I've played Crysis (1), and it it was really fun, the beta for Crysis 2 is also very entertaining, and my friend has Crysis 2, ( I have no clue how, He does have a modded xbox, which might be how). He says the game campaign and multiplayer are one of the best he's ever played. And we'll be the first modded controller to have a preset for this game.

It's been up for download on usenet for about a day now. So if you have a jtag or flashed console you can play it. I haven't tried it yet. But the videos look good.

smallx

Yeah i already beat it. It was fun and the graphics are really nice (even though alot of people are complaining). Really have nothing bad to say about the game. No problems with the online either but we'll all go back to black ops...

WetterThanWater

Yeah, thats whats sad about todays gaming, everybody will get tired of call of duty, but usually always go back to it, its just because of it's servers and community. It's kids who think they just MUST have it that sells bad games..

NYjetsNY1

It isn't out yet... how's the online multiplayer? Is it Cod-esque? I hate battlefield/homefront/halo styled online games .. I honestly must be able to customize my online class etc. If it is like that I'll sure to pick out a copy.

smallx

Yeah you can customize your class but I played till level 4 and you need to be level 5 to do it so I don't know how it is

NYjetsNY1

Alright this game looks absolutely amazing. I'll purchase it as soon as I read some amazon reviews. For example, homefront is 2 1/2 stars. I am not getting that. Honestly it looks way too battlefield-like for me. Crysis looks like a mix of Cod + Halo, Halo-like but has Cod multiplayer-like features. I'll read reviews and watch some stuff, then go buy it if its good. If its good, you can count on me to make macros.

What are you looking for in a pre-set because I'd love to make you one. I don't know anything about Crysis though, so fill me in. I'll include rapid-fire if possible and auto-hold sniper if that's even there... if we can find glitches like turbo knife things I'll try to make one etc.

NYjetsNY1

I actually popped black ops back in. Got bored, played Oblivion. Got bored. Played MW2. Didn't get bored. Had to do work. Downloaded Crysis beta. Waiting for it to finish.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

NYjetsNY1 said:
I actually popped black ops back in. Got bored, played Oblivion. Got bored. Played MW2. Didn't get bored. Had to do work. Downloaded Crysis beta. Waiting for it to finish.
yes.....what i am trying to say is that people get bored and dont play verry long on Black ops....if i pop it in i play for maybe 2 matches....if i pop MW2 in i can play for a good 6-15 hours.

NYjetsNY1

NEpatsNE1 said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
yes.....what i am trying to say is that people get bored and dont play verry long on Black ops....if i pop it in i play for maybe 2 matches....if i pop MW2 in i can play for a good 6-15 hours.

Alright now this is VERY true. Exactly what happened to me earlier...

NYjetsNY1

Update: Played the online demo.

Very fun. Annoyed by the bluring when you turn left / right. Also annoyed about the controls - hard to use LB/RB + grenades, also odd.

It is basically halo-cod. Fun, but I'm not sure if I'm biting just yet. I kinda like MW2 better.

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
Well, for Macros or something, you could probably do something with air stomp. o-O

Yes, also reassigning RB/LB or a macro to throw a grenade. Rapid-fire as well.. Are there going to be private matches?

GJUnLeAsHeD

NYjetsNY1 said:
Update: Played the online demo.

Very fun. Annoyed by the bluring when you turn left / right. Also annoyed about the controls - hard to use LB/RB + grenades, also odd.

It is basically halo-cod. Fun, but I'm not sure if I'm biting just yet. I kinda like MW2 better.
u can change the controlls to be more like cod ...

YoungPuzzlez

yeh the game realy is a very good game in my opinion i was just wondering if anyoine elsse has the game and maybe kno a good rapid fire speed beacause you can turn any gun into single fire guns but i cant be bothered to find one i have tried all mw2 speeds there OK but average i wud say i thnk there must be afast one out there for this game......so does anyone have a good speed yet??????????