Custom Driver Editor HELP

JeremyC95

ON the driver, Thor’s Hammer : Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, it defaults to mode one which is fast rapid fire. Is there a way to get this option in the custom driver editor? If not I think that will be a good edition to the custom driver editor.

JeremyC95

Itz CHARLEY said:
yes it is in the driver. It is under premade rapidfire speeds and is called MW2 rapidfire speed

no i mean make it so it defaults to the mode I want. Like when I turn on the controller it automatically goes to mode 3.

Itz CHARLEY

Well Im pretty sure that every rapidfire option on the works is on the preset editor so couldnt you just make whatever mode you want it to start out on first.

JeremyC95

Itz CHARLEY said:
Well Im pretty sure that every rapidfire option on the works is on the preset editor so couldnt you just make whatever mode you want it to start out on first.

so how do i get it to default to mode 3 in the custom driver editor?

Itz CHARLEY

WHat Im saying is you cant get it to default to mode three. but why cant you put the setting in mode 1 that you would put in mode three, so that the controller always defaults to that setting.

aviator

I'm pretty sure it just defaults to whatever mode it was in when you turned it off. Since you mostly use mode three, it stays in mode three.

Fredrow

aviator said:
I'm pretty sure it just defaults to whatever mode it was in when you turned it off. Since you mostly use mode three, it stays in mode three.

That is only true if the controller stays on, once you turn the controller off then turn it back on it will reset and start back at mode 1.