Custom Driver GELP IM GETTING SICK OF THIS

fitz0596

dsvj.png

this keeps happing plz help me i cant get the driver to work iv tried everything it just doesnt work

apcoop7

I'm taking a wild guess; it might be because you have 4 of the same driver listed? Also un-check the allow word configuration box, I never have it checked when reprogramming my controller

Ben

Whatever the preset consists of should not affect when its being programmed.

Try plugging your controller in and erasing it, then unplug and turn it on/off and re connect it and try and load it?

fitz0596

NEED HELP BAD

I have a thor hammer and my custom drivers has stop working it will only work with the pre made y it dont work and my controller is under warrantie should i send it in?? :!:

IrishStyle

Are you trying to set rapid fire values in the reload area? From the pic it looks like you have rapid fire assigned to the #3 led.

modded matt

your hex is compiled correctly, the problem lies in programing, try this for me please:

open the bootloader, click allow word config, and program the controller with "the works" or the all in one code.
then test the controller. all should work fine.
now, open bootloader, DO NOT CLICK ALLOW WORD PROGRAMING, load your custom hex, and program it.

odingalt

Staff member
Dead right Matt. When you click that 'allow configuration word programming box' it is setting some fuses in the modchip. You need to 'set the fuses' with "The Works" driver. Then when you load your custom driver .hex file, do NOT check that 'allow configuration word programming' box.