Custom USB Ragnarok XBOX 360 Controller Question and more!

justkeith

Hi there, I'm still new these forums, but had a few question hopefully to get answered so lets get into it.

1. Is the custom USB Rag controller (or any Viking controler) programmable for other games besides Call of Duty? (IE I want to do Street fighter 4 or Mortal Kombat Combo macros, is that possible or is there a tutorial on how to do it?)

2. Is there a tutorial on how to install/make your custom macros for what ever game your doing? (still pretty noob around here)

these are just a few I had off the top of my head, I'll update this if there is anymore, thanks if you can help :D

odingalt

Staff member
Greetings.

1.) Nope. For fighting games, look into the XBOX 360 Macro Controller. We have a trade-up program meaning customers can send in their used XBOX 360 Macro Controllers for credit towards XBOX One Berserker. When we get these, sometimes they are not in good condition and we toss them or disssassemble them for leftover parts. But if we do get them in good condition we list them at a big discount on the Deals section of the viking360 website.

2.) There are some tutorial videos check out this page here:

http://www.viking360.com/support/xbox-360/the-viking/

odingalt

Staff member
Oh also, FYI, you can record one macro at a time using the XBOX 360 Macro controller and then retrieve the macro to your windows PC.