Custom Viking360 Constroller from East Seattle Electronics

Fredrow

VikingUSB.jpg

Here is an all Black DUO with the mini USB port coming out the top of the controller (THIS WAS BEFORE WE STARTED WITH THE JACKS) and Black D-pad, and Black PS3 sticks

VikingBW1.jpg

VikingBW1top.jpg

Here is a Sleeper with top shell Black and bottom shell white, with white start/back buttons and white bumpers with black 360 sticks and Black D-pad.

Vikingallblack.jpg

This is just a solid Black Sleeper.......

ShootMEBW.jpg

This is a Sleeper I just did and sold already..... White triggers, white D-pad, black 360 sticks......pretty sweet (at least I think so and does the buyer)

Fredrow

Re: Custom Viking Controllers I have done so far....

HERE A COUPLE MORE SLEEPERS I JUST GOT DONE.......[/color]

AllREDtop.jpg

This is an all RED sleeper. It also has black PS3 sticks.......I love this one......

Vcracktop.jpg

This a crazy one that I did here...... I call it the Viking Rock.........

xXxICHAOSIxXx

Woah. the rock one looks cool. is it sand on it or what is it? lol. Good work :D

odingalt

Staff member

sick sick sick sick sick. Fredrow txt messaged me the picture of the Rock during my move. Are you kidding me, I'm about ready to make an offer of about $250 to get that. That thing is SICK! I couldn't wait to log in to see pictures larger than on my crappy cellphone.

Fredrow

CamoTop.jpg

Here is a New Camo style Viking 360 Controller.......

nalidz

OMG thats sick...wish i had the extra change for it. Does your stuff have a clear coat or anything so it won't chip or come off.

Fredrow

nalidz said:
OMG thats sick...wish i had the extra change for it. Does your stuff have a clear coat or anything so it won't chip or come off.

Yeah, I put on a FLAT Clear coat.......

nalidz

How much would you charge for the camo with different leds and the PnC option?

Fredrow

Im not doing any with the PnC setup.... Im not a big fan of it.....

nadanada

nice mods, i modded my viking360 controller with black ps2 sticks/smaller d-pad immediately upon receiving it a few months back. i had already modded one of my wired controllers the same way, and i'm so used to it that i couldn't go back to the regular 360 sticks.

Fredrow

nadanada said:
nice mods, i modded my viking360 controller with black ps2 sticks/smaller d-pad immediately upon receiving it a few months back. i had already modded one of my wired controllers the same way, and i'm so used to it that i couldn't go back to the regular 360 sticks.

Yeah I really dig the PS3 sticks....... To me it just feels like a better grip. I use to use the black D-pads that I ordered from a place online, but I didn't like how they respond when you press them, for example you would press up and 8 times out of 10 it would either go right or left. So now I just paint the gray stock D-pads from M$......

Fredrow

Canadatop.jpg

Here is a Viking DUO any Canadian would love........[/size]

Fredrow

RhinoTOP.jpg

Here is the Viking Rhino (because its Rhino lined)

Camo2top.jpg

Here is another Camo controller I did....(had many people ask me to do another one)

Ben

How do you do the 'Rhino' effect..??

Blackburn

its spray on bed liner, you can buy it at wal-mart or any place that does it.

Ben

Ahh right - Thats rather cool.

Can't be too comfortable when playing though?

Fredrow

Well between you and me......It F&^king rocks........

I was able to tweak with the formula of the chemicals used, so instead of being super hard, it has a very nice rubber type grip to it. And it’s on their tight, so no worries about it coming loose......

So to correct you so people don’t read your post and think that....By what I did to the controller it makes it the most comfy controller I have ever had in my hands, and to top that off it really keeps your hands cool too.....Like no sweaty feeling.......

nalidz

Fredrow said:

Do you not like just because you can't charge and play or...

Fredrow

nalidz said:
Fredrow said:

Do you not like just because you can't charge and play or...

Exactly for that reason. Some people like it, but I really dis-like it so much that I wont do them. Here is why. Because
some times I like having my PnC cable plugged in while I'm playing. It sends 5V to the controller, and because of that the LED's get more
juice to them so they are brighter also sometimes when there is an air-strike and the rumble motors are going the LED's dim way down but if I have the PnC cable plugged in they don't dim at all.