Destiny Rune Pack

modded matt

Here is my rune pack for Destiny. Rapid fire is independent from other special mods. All special mods are either on or off as indicated by the blue LED. Rapid fire is indicated by the right LED.

Special mods: (to turn on all special mods, tap #1 and #3 tacts at the same time. mods indicated by blue #1 LED)
tap tact#1 for auto sparrow spawn
tap tact#3 for auto orbit launch
tap tact #4 for special move (requires charging)

Rapid fire:(turn on rapid fire by tapping #2tact and RT at the same time, to scroll RF Speeds, tap #2 and up or down) I have found that the rapid fire in this game is spotty at best due to how the in game gun fire rates are setup and restricted. but it presses the button for you.

final.png

Attachments

• MM-Destiny (1).vrp
    230.3 KB · Views: 46

modded matt

Tell me what you want and I will be working on runes this weekend. I need to do a quad shot for halo, but I am waiting for it to come via gamefly. I have destiny if you need something.

Reactions: Joy
is it possible for the destiny rune pack to be put into the public library on the forge as i would like to add it to my packs and add some anti recoil runes to it.

joec0x

can we not even edit runes that we download? thats lame

could you make this again but move the orbit/ sparrow tacts to the bottom ones?

Last edited:

modded matt

now are your tacts numbered? mine have odd numbers on the bottom and even on top so the orbit and sparrow are on the bottom. I will double check when I get home, but that was the intent.

modded matt

here is a file with the tacts switched. I have not tested, but all I did was switch the tacts.

Attachments

• MM - Destiny.vrp
    230.3 KB · Views: 4

joec0x

the revised pack is only the sparrow and orbit so you know.

also on the orbit rune, the Y button runs pretty long

if you post screen caps of your runes id tinker with them myself so i dont bother you more lol

Last edited: