Difference between jitter mod (x,y,y) and (y,y)

PS3andCOD said:
Not really. That's why it's called jitter.

So it's called jitter bacause you can't aim down the sights while you shoot? I though it was called jitter because at the end of the clip your character would start to jitter!

UNCHAINED

New to the Mod scene so please excuse my ignorance. So when you pull the left trigger to aim it shuts off the jitter mod? Or is it deactivated from the start? Or it's just almost impossible to aim when using the Jitter mod? But you can aim if you want to.

Krier023

Useful Poster
You can aim fine with the jitter. It is just the jitter is always pressing yy very quickly so if you are aimed in, the sights will move around a lot. yy method is a more controlled method of jitter, but xyy is faster on mostguns. also xyy will not work on the last clip of your gun. as for switching modes. with the new software you can make your own modes and how many of them you wnat. you can either change modes by the sync button for the hammer, or the tact switches for the raven.

UNCHAINED

Thanks Krier! Ok just so i understand even further. You don't hold the right trigger to fire while in jitter mode? When i watched the "works" video he holds down the right trigger but isn't aiming down the sight. I think this is what is confusing me about the y,y & x,y,y we are discussing, i don't see any of that on the video yet he doesn't aim down the sight either. So when i read the post i thought maybe he couldn't aim, only hip fire.

Also Krier, when you mention "making your own modes" what do you mean? The speed of fire? Not sure what else you would want to do, seems like these controllers with the downloads do everything. Again excuse my Mod ignorance.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
You do hold right trigger to fire. You can hold left trigger to aim down the sights, but it kinda jitters out of aiming most of the time. The first few shots can be aimed down the sight just fine, but after that it starts to spread out into hipfire. Making your own modes is a refrence to the preset editor. You can re-arange the order of the modes on the downloadable presets, as well as use dropshot an dquickscope that are only in the editor. The editor also lets you set rapidfire speeds for games not suported by premade presets.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
No problem. Atleast you read some stuff on it instead of just starting a completely new post asking everything about it when most of it is already out there.

Awfulz

When I use my M16/Famas with x, y, y Medium Jitter mode, it lets me aim down site almost perfect, and I shoot across maps with amazing accuracy.

Awfulz said:
When I use my M16/Famas with x, y, y Medium Jitter mode, it lets me aim down site almost perfect, and I shoot across maps with amazing accuracy.

Really! Looks like I need to try it out! I tired using (y,y) Slow but I still found it a little difficult to aim! Thanks for the tip!

Awfulz

Sounds good, but keep in mind that it's not perfect.. and if you're looking for better aim then try the M16, Famas goes kind of crazy :p But yeah, it works really nicely on x,y,y Medium.. x,y,y Medium seems to work spectacular with any gun :)

NYjetsNY1

i love viking360 community, you guys really help out. Can't wait to get my raven, ordered it friday hopefully gets here soon!

Awfulz said:
Sounds good, but keep in mind that it's not perfect.. and if you're looking for better aim then try the M16, Famas goes kind of crazy :p But yeah, it works really nicely on x,y,y Medium.. x,y,y Medium seems to work spectacular with any gun :)

The Famas goes nutz with the jitter mod (x,y,y) medium lol so on to the M16 with the Halographic sight for the extra accuracy boost :)!!!