Differences between the PS3 and 360 versions of COD

Discussion in 'Prototyping and Beta Testing' started by PS3andCOD, Jul 16, 2011.

1. PS3andCOD

PS3andCOD Contributor

This forum was previously locked, but this fits here, so just move it if you want... I discovered today that the stakeout can be jittered! It jitters even faster than the SPAS for me and with less recoil using XYY jitter. YY jitter does not work for it, it fires a single shot. This does not happen in the 360 version of BO does it?

2. NYjetsNY1

NYjetsNY1 Active Member

Not 100% sure, but everyone uses XYY jitter fast or medium on shotguns, not YY.

3. PS3andCOD

PS3andCOD Contributor

Yeah, but you can't jitter the pump action stakeout on the 360 can you?

4. C.J.

C.J. New Member

Yeah you can. I think, I cant remember though, that the damage and speed that the stakeout has is trumped by the Spas mobility and accuracy. Its nice on zombies though cause you can buy it off the wall...

5. PS3andCOD

PS3andCOD Contributor

I like the stakeout better, on PS3 anyways it jumps around less, and shoots even a bit faster. It also only needs to reload 4 shells. Lets face it, if you didn't kill the guy with 4 shells a mod won't help you.

6. DrasticChiorDie1

DrasticChiorDie1 Banned Users Group

lol YY doesnt work for shotguns... all about that XYY Medium :D Spas 12? Rape'n! YY Slow, - my custom multiplier speed. :O Godly G11.

7. Use the XY jitter for the SPAS 12 and G11 it's a lot faster then XYY jitter.