Discussion Thread: Viking Legacy Preset Editor v0.9.7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYjetsNY1

odingalt said:
This version of the Viking360 Legacy Preset Editor was previously updated for Black Ops, but also now includes support for the Tyr's Hand controller.

Download here: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=3086

This thread is for discussing any issues you may have with version 0.9.7.0. Thanks!

This doesn't work for me. I get an error message: "Another version of this product is already installed. Installation of the program cannot continue."

I uninstalled everything viking360 I could think of and it still doesn't work. I am using a 64 bit win 7 cpu. Just letting you know.

odingalt

Staff member
To properly uninstall my old version of this editor, I went to program files, viking360, and clicked on "uninstall", worked well for me. I'm on Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit. You might also check your add/remove programs under your control panel. Check under Viking360, Viking360 Hex Editor or HIDBootloader. Keep us posted.

odingalt

Staff member
I have each controller type on my shelf for testing. I will take a look at this bug and look to release 0.9.8.0 with the fix. Are you on an Odin's Raven or a Thor's Hammer? The dropshot works a little differently depending on which controller you're on.

drb1992

odingalt said:
I have each controller type on my shelf for testing. I will take a look at this bug and look to release 0.9.8.0 with the fix. Are you on an Odin's Raven or a Thor's Hammer? The dropshot works a little differently depending on which controller you're on.
I am using the Odin's Raven

Toxicthumb

Is there any chance that other mods will be added for the tyrs hand like jitter and sniper mode? That would be awesomeee!

WetterThanWater

Not possible, sadly. The Tyr's hand only has LT and RT hooked up to the chip.

Although if you really wanted you could change your tyr's hand into a thors hammer since its the same chip.

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
Not possible, sadly. The Tyr's hand only has LT and RT hooked up to the chip.

Although if you really wanted you could change your tyr's hand into a thors hammer since its the same chip.

Also, voiding the warranty! Remember opening your controller voids the warranty.

datmjd

Im having problems with the noscope stuff.

Ive set it to LT, but when i press it remains zoomed in and doesnt shoot. I have to remove the battery to get it out of the scope view. I am unable to turn off the mode/change to next one after pressing the LT.

EDIT: went to 9.5 and it works fine again

Ben

datmjd said:
Im having problems with the noscope stuff.

Ive set it to LT, but when i press it remains zoomed in and doesnt shoot. I have to remove the battery to get it out of the scope view. I am unable to turn off the mode/change to next one after pressing the LT.

EDIT: went to 9.5 and it works fine again

I was having an issue with this on my brothers controller - it seems to be a bug in the latest update..

odingalt

Staff member
So far it sounds like dropshot and quickscope aren't working on 0.9.7.0? Any other bugs?

Update: 0.9.8.0 is ready for download on the website. Fixed several bugs that made fast reload, quick scope and drop shot not work, as well as it wasn't working for Tyr's Hand customers if their circuit board was a Matrix2.

Status
Not open for further replies.