DIY Kit & CG2

RapidJoe

i installed the kit but have a few questions. When i insert the battery after install led #4 flashes 1x,3x,4x when controller is powered off. when i power on the controller and use the button test code all buttons work great. is the flashing normal? is there a switched +v on cg2?

IrishStyle

Try flashing a preset and checking the "Allow Configuration Box" might be something like check if support staff tells you or something like that.

Xx Binno xX

I'm not to sure but if the button test code turned out prefect then there is nothing to worry about. That is kind of odd though. try erasing the preset and just play with no preset on there and see if it still does the flashing.

odingalt

Staff member
You're ok. We fixed our Tyr's Hand and the Thor's Hammer test code (I think, anyway?) so that they don't flash when the controller is powered off - you do need to check that allow configuration word programming box at least once.

If you went with the Duo/Odin' sRaven install, we never fixed that test code, so it will try to perform the test when the controller is powered off (but when the battery is present), so you can just ignore the codes it's spitting out if the controller is not powered on.

If, when the controller is powered on, the test code runs fine, then you are good to go!