diy kit

Barnum

I have a small question... I did the install and ran the button test code, the 4 quadrant led blinks 4 times and everything else (LEDS and controller) works as should? The controller is funky on the reload glitches but everything else works fine. Any suggestions?..... its a duo(raven) on the cg board and I used a exacto knife to gently scrape traces and I have some electrical savy. With a vom.....

IrishStyle

Barnum said:
I have a small question... I did the install and ran the button test code, the 4 quadrant led blinks 4 times and everything else (LEDS and controller) works as should? The controller is funky on the reload glitches but everything else works fine. Any suggestions?..... its a duo(raven) on the cg board and I used a exacto knife to gently scrape traces and I have some electrical savy. With a vom.....

The #4 led blinking 4 times is a problem with the Right Thumbstick. Here is a link to the Error Codes Explained Post.

Viking Error Codes Explained

Barnum

Ok. got it working it was the rb button. I didn't solder it to the trace I used the solder point underneath the plastic trigger holder.... Its easier just got the ground instead of the positive. An easy fix, even carved a wire trench so no worries about grounding.... I found that if you use automotive molding tape thats two sided to hold the chip in place and trim the soldering points its a breeze. I also mounted the tach switches on the top of the controller its easier to operate the switches on the fly.... Also I need to invest in a sharp tipped soldering iron. I used one that I got from work. It was like using a kindergardeners pencil to write on a rice kernal.... Crazy hard... lessions learned.... Thanks for the help... Peace!!!!!