do i need support ticket to send controller for repairs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bear94

Viking Officials Read please!!!!!!!!!!1

Im tryin to send in my controller but when i try to sign in to print out my ticket it says i dont exist so im just gonna send it to yall with everything else except that. and i will tell u whats wrong with it. im still under warranty the ticket said.

RedBluekilla

i wanted to send in my controller for repairs. i made a support ticket like a month ago. i recently got the money for the repair but i cant print the support ticket because i dont know my email addres to my acount and mabye my password. can i just send it in with out the support ticket?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
As far as I know you need the ticket however dont quote me on this. Im sure they will find a way to get your account back so you can print out that ticket.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I am quite sure they will honour your waranty anyways after you have posted here before your waranty ran out. Viking is a good company that way.

odingalt

Staff member
Hi folks,

Just be sure to include a note in the box with your full name, telephone number, return shipping address, e-mail address, and a description of the problem you are having. The staff will read the note and will be able to contact you once they've performed a diagnosis. Sorry to hear you are having troubles with one of our products.

Status
Not open for further replies.