does anybody have the viking berserker controller utility

noonoo390

im trying to flash my controller or put back to factory settings i need the controller utility cant find it anywhere on this website

odingalt

Staff member
You can just drag-and-drop files onto the Windows (Or the Mac OS) App to flash updates manually into your controller. Hope that makes sense. Just connect your controller, load the App, it will show your list of rune packs, but then just drag and drop a file anywhere on the App and it will flash that file into your controller. I.e. you don't need the old utility to flash files into your Berserker but it's sort of a "secret/hidden" feature because it's not really documented in the manual that you can just drag-and-drop.

Maker Mitch

I am also looking for the Viking Berserker Utility too. I am dusting off my controller after 2 years of sitting on the shelf, I never got to try it out.

After reading the operation instructions, I need the Controller Utility to update the firmware to the latest version. I will also need a Viking Forge USB login (different thread opened for this).

Thanks!

rz9qF6L.png

odingalt

Staff member
Ok I see. That manual is outdated, which is my fault. There is a newer and better version of the app these days, we just call it the "Windows App". There's one for Mac OS too. With the newest Windows App it will connect to our website automatically and prompt you to update the firmware (if a firmware update is available).

Kosign

How do I find the software I just got the controller offline 2days ago and the person online didnt send me nothing with the controller...