Doubleshot 6 Shot is Here

Drastic

i just put yours on after frustration with mine in multiplayer lol bye bye play once! i love yours! perfect! just couldn've gave a heads up about having to switch my control scheme :mad: :p

Drastic

y is there a left stick in the rune... though i messed it up i took it out and it doesn't work how it was working.. i just dont want it in there though haha.

bonefisher

I tried putting it on RT without that jumping around.... the rune still needs work not solid enough yet.

josh

Have you used it in matchmaking. It shoots good when you shooting at air but the moment you engage in battle it don't work

Drastic

Yeah.. Lol were beginning to think its the game not the rune because you can't full clip dub shot manually anymore... They messed up halo 2 bad... First no glitches and now this.....

bonefisher

Yeah.. Lol were beginning to think its the game not the rune because you can't full clip dub shot manually anymore... They messed up halo 2 bad... First no glitches and now this.....
they slowed it down a lot. I have one working but not that fast. I broke it down last night and it is slow but fires even through the empty part. I'll look at it more later.