download problems on Forge

don65

this is what i get :

{
"error": "other_undefined",
"reason": "Data inconsistency, last point must be at end of plot.",
"dbg_stack": "Error: Data inconsistency, last point must be at end of plot.\n at Error (<anonymous>)\n at /app/app/convert_runes.js:265:56\n at Array.forEach (native)\n at addPoints (/app/app/convert_runes.js:243:21)\n at /app/app/convert_runes.js:294:21\n at Array.forEach (native)\n at /app/app/convert_runes.js:287:20\n at Array.forEach (native)\n at streamFromData (/app/app/convert_runes.js:285:25)\n at Object.exports.dataToBinary (/app/app/convert_runes.js:462:38)"
}

odingalt

Staff member
Hi gents we are brewing a big update for the forge including the new recording feature. If you delete the runepack and start over does the error come back? Sorry I have been away from the forums working hard at the shop. If you are still having issues generating runepacks please post back on this thread.

don65

yes, it still happens this is what i get now-

{
"error": "other_undefined",
"reason": "value is out of bounds",
"dbg_stack": "TypeError: value is out of bounds\n at TypeError (<anonymous>)\n at checkInt (buffer.js:705:11)\n at Buffer.writeUInt16LE (buffer.js:722:5)\n at /app/app/convert_runes.js:353:20\n at Array.forEach (native)\n at streamToBinary (/app/app/convert_runes.js:347:12)\n at Object.exports.dataToBinary (/app/app/convert_runes.js:462:12)\n at /app/app/convert_packs.js:116:34\n at Array.reduce (native)\n at Object.dataToBinary (/app/app/convert_packs.js:114:30)"
}

don65

I can make a rune then make a rune pack but when i go and download these are the errors i get

odingalt

Staff member
Don can you copy and paste the URL from your address bar here and I can have the software developer take a look?

don65

I was attempting to have a rapid fire to work with trigger stops, Bone fisher suggested this "I thought about putting some trigger stops on my controllers but haven't gotten around to it yet. All depends how you build it.. start off with a 10 sps draw from .05s to .1s and there you go.. make sure you click on the red dots at each end of the rune to feather the slide bar to the skinny ends if you are putting it on right trigger." but i tried adding the extra red circles between the two ends which are feathered this is where i run into the download problem, when i added the other circles. thanks for your help, Don

bonefisher

W
I was attempting to have a rapid fire to work with trigger stops, Bone fisher suggested this "I thought about putting some trigger stops on my controllers but haven't gotten around to it yet. All depends how you build it.. start off with a 10 sps draw from .05s to .1s and there you go.. make sure you click on the red dots at each end of the rune to feather the slide bar to the skinny ends if you are putting it on right trigger." but i tried adding the extra red circles between the two ends which are feathered this is where i run into the download problem, when i added the other circles. thanks for your help, Don
why are you putting red dots in between the other two dots?

don65

With just the beginning and end dots it was not working so I just tried adding the extra to experiment and see what happens, either way why would adding the extra dots cause the download problem?

bonefisher

With just the beginning and end dots it was not working so I just tried adding the extra to experiment and see what happens, either way why would adding the extra dots cause the download problem?
I went and test this tweening out the rapid fire but did not have a problem with the download. It mite be something else.

odingalt

Staff member
We just rolled an update to the Forge. It included a variety of improvements but also a variety of bug fixes. Update was rolled a couple hours ago. I know you are probably burned out but try one more time from scratch. (I would delete anything from before that was giving you troubles).