Dragunov+RF+Breath+Anti-Recoil Macro!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
View attachment Dragunov RF+Breath+Anti Recoil.vkm Check this out! A run and gun Dragunov setup. Assign to RT, Use sensitivity 4, Hardscope in for precision shots. Got it pretty dialed it starts to drop and the last two shots of the clip. use kick or stability for even better precision shots. This class is designed to shoot standing up. Try it out and give me your feedback, thanks.

Last edited:

BOBDUDE

Wouldn't it make more sense to just hold your breath with a left trigger macro since it's released automatically after you shoot

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Ya I guess it would but I dident know how to incorporate it in. I just started building macros so im still wearing out the kinks. Ill re edit it in and its still a real good macro but i got my controller yesterday now its malfunctioning. the A button mimicking the B button so i need to send it back and get it fixed. Thanks bobdude, if i do this it will make that macro just that much better. thanks for the input.

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

So any one reading this u can just go to the macro library and download hold breath LT and assign it to the left trigger and it will work fine, also if u feel like it u can go to the editor and just erase the left anolge macro but it really dosent change anything. Personally id just leave it in case u wanted the option of no breath on the LT so if u want to look down your sights for a long period of time without your breath constantly going and free up an extra tac (if u use it to enable or disable the LT).

Last edited: