Attachments

• Dragunov RF+Breath+Anti Recoil#7.vkm
    640 bytes · Views: 8
  • Rsass RF+Breath+Anti Recoil#7.vkm
    640 bytes · Views: 15
Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
View attachment Rsass RF+Breath+Anti Recoil#7.vkmView attachment Dragunov RF+Breath+Anti Recoil#7.vkm Here are two really good anti-recoil macros I made for people who roll high sensitivity(7) Assign to RT add Breath LT (optional)" I have breath built in this just helps stabilize your scope when aimed in" fire weapon standing up, do not quickcope fire (aim will drop) only hardscope fire, Dragunov can be fired through whole clip (last two bullets it starts to drop), the rsass needs to be fired in burst shoots. U can still shoot strait and kill multiple enemys' before aim starts to drop. This was made as a run and gun sniper setup and it may not be perfect but I believe for how hard the snipers kick this is as dialed as it gets. so try these out and give me your feedback and let me know what u think.

bonefisher

I tried these out wasn't working to great for me! I run sensitivity 10 normally and turned it down to 7 to try these....had to bring it down to 1 and 2 to make them work half way decent! still not on the money but close! you got the right idea though!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Ya i heard some were that these anti recoil setups are different for every user. lagg connection plays a big roll in how these operate. I run a wireless setup and it seems to work for me. like i told someone else its not perfect but its a step in the right direction, with how fast the weapon fires and how hard snipers kick its a different result every time u fire. On my setup i find that 3 out of 5 times i can get it to fire in a pretty good bullet pattern but sometimes it drops really hard also i found it hard to shoot people from a distance but i also found if u run and gun using quick draw its pretty deadly. These are actually my first macros. I made 7 of them in one day. i need to do a lot more tweaking on them that's why i'm asking the community feedback on how it works and in what areas they need improvement. I think what i need to do is go more humanized rapid fire and i can dial a more precise anti recoil. Its just to hard to judge out the kick when these guns are firing at fully auto speeds. If u go into the macro editor im sure u can dial it in better say if it drags too hard down u can shorten the anolg arrows up a little at a time for your sensitivity or if it kicks up too much up u can draw the line down more. No matter what though there a balance were u can fire "some what strait" for so long before it pulls up or down. I tried to dial it to burst shots to were you can finger trigger it enough to drop an enemy not to hold the trigger down for entire clip. My macro controller was malfunctioning the first day I got it but I have sent it in to get fixed. when i get it back i plan on slowing the rate of fire and dialing the kick down to make a more accurate sniper class. if anything I hope a experienced macro maker can play with this and adjust it to work better for the community. I am however proud of my mp7 recoil macros i made. I have one for and without rf perk but its for sensitivity 4. I actually made this sniper macros for Sargent Mars cause he told me he uses a 10-7 sensitivity and i kicked it out in about 15min. So ya when i get my controller back Ill make my mp7 macro for higher sensitivities and a more humanized rf anti recoil for snipers. I think with the fully auto rate of fire and how the gun kicks for running that fast of a speed i truly believe it can only get dialed in a little better than what i got. I only tested this one out for like five min too on my sensitivity 4 sniper recoils i spent a lot more time on those ones.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

I just compared these macros to my sensitivity 4 macros and i think i screwed up and made them for sensitivity 4. I made these two in 15 min and i think i goofed up and didn't set my sensitivity up when i was testing it. I cant tell for sure cause my controller is being fixed but these may just be work as sensitivity 4 that would explain why bonefisher would have to keep dialing down the sensitivity lower than 7 but I.D.K for sure till i get my controller back. I will make sure in the future to test out my macros more before i hastefully post them. also like i said i made these real quick for Sargent Mars to try out and for the community to have a jumping off point to edit it to suit there needs better.

bonefisher

I'm sure you'll figure the macros out... your on the right path.....I slowed the fire rate down a lot and less pull down but still messing with them... getting close though!