Dropshot for tactical?

Wally SS

Got my macro this weekend and I'm in love! Only issue I've had so far with uploaded mods is that everyone seems to be programming according to default button layout, but I've always used the tactical setup (Click RT for crouch, B for knife) mostly because I like being able to crouch/prone while turning around. I've been able to modify the turbo knife mods just fine, and they're working with tactical setup and I can upload if anyone wants them, but I can't for the life of me get a dropshot mod working. I copy the exact motion from the B key to the RT press, but it seems to override the fire and I just lay down. Is anyone besides me modding with a tactical setup? And if so could you help me solve my dropshot problem? Would be greatly appreciated! If you just help me effectively apply the change, I can do it to all the DS, DS+Aim and Jump+DS+Aim mods already on the forum.

EDIT: Wow Nerdy not sure how I missed those, they were sitting right in my folder the whole time, and I'm here trying to edit the default versions. So sorry for wasting your time!

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I know a lot of my macros are kinda dated but I did all my macros to be default/tactical friendly. Go to Moddingbros sticky in BO2 forums and at the bottom of page 1 I have media folders brokin into groups. There is 100+ macros for that game and there for all setup types possible. I try to take care of everyones needs. If u have a macro u really like let me know and i can convert it to tactical for u. I made all the turbo knives for BO2 as well and if u read them I have them brokin into defalt setups, tactical setups, for fast hands setups and there are different ones needed for sniper classes and light machinegun classes. There are long abbreveations that adress what specific setup is needed to be used. U shouldent have to convert default into tactical because ive already done all that work!

Last edited: