Dropshot request

riveratx25

I tried searching the Black Ops 2 posts and couldn't find what I was looking for. I'm looking for a macro that will Dropshot & rapid fire when I pull the RT and continue to fire until I release the RT. I had a macro that did something similar to this in MW3 but that one would stand up after a couple of seconds on its own. If anyone could help me with this I would really appreciate it. Thank you and I'm loving the current macros made by this community.

Edit.
Sorry I forgot to mention I'm using the default controller setup.

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Yea thats going to be a hard one to do in BO2. I have a tac RF+Aim+dropshot all in one for the fal or smr. The thing about the right trigger u will have to make a RT

canceler and a tac stranded RF so u dont drop all the time. With my tac RF its the opposite. U assign RF to RT with a canceler and u have a tac that will perform what u

want and it wont make u stand up after a while. As long as u hold the tac u will drop aim and rapid fire till u let off and its easy to erase the aim if u just want a hip fire

dropshot and u can hold the tac and LT for aim drop RF. Id suggest trying it out! This setup can run both SMR and FAL with no studders in RF. If u want the FAL to shoot

at the fastest possible just raise the speed multiplier to .47 [if u do this it wont work with the smr very well.] Its not RT dropshot but I think is better it frees up more room

for other macros in one setting.Try it out and tell me what u think. Im the only one that has made the dropshot + aim RF out for BO2.

Attachments

• BO2 FAL+SMR RF+aim+drop[default].vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 13
Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Have u checked out all my macros? If u go to ModdingBros sticky thread on pg#1 toward the bottom of the page I have a media file u can download and it has 70 macros

that i personally made! I have everything even fast reloads! soon I will add quickscopes and repetitive turbo riot shield. If u haven't already I would download it then create

a file in your macro software then highlight all my macros then transport them into the new file u made in your editor. Then u will be set with every macro u can think of in

this game. I got everything down on lock : )

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Try this setups on the RT

I made u these RF for u riveratx25 that I hope should work assigned to the RT for a RF+AIM+dropshot. I dont know if u are a default or tactical user so I posted both. I

suggest u assign a toggle on/off Tac for the RT ones. I also made u a tac RF+aim so If u dont want to dropshot everytime u press the RT u can use one tac to aim & RF. I

made two for the Fal or the FAL&SMR combo RF. The macros that say drop in them are to be assigned to the RT and the ones that say Aim+fire are to be assigned to a

tac button.I couldn't fit all the macros in one thread so Ill post the last RF+aim+dropshot on the thread below this one. Let me know if they work on the RT for u ok.

Attachments

• BO2 FAL&SMR RF+aim.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 4
  • Fal RF+aim.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 2
  • Fal RF+aim+drop[default].vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 6
  • Fal RF+aim+drop[tactical].vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 3
  • Fal+SMR RF+aim+drop[default].vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 3
Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Here is the last version of RT RF+aim+dropshot for u.

Attachments

• Fal+SMR RF+aim+drop[tactical].vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 1

riveratx25

WHITE 4AND N3RDY you are the man! This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you for taking the time to make these for me.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

I got something even better for u! I wont go into detail but what if i told u I can make u have RF drop shot on the RT and with a tap of a tac u can have regular RF on the

RT. I found a way to basically have two different macros operate on the RT. U can go to the thread u started Titled macro help and I posted a VKS file and if u use mode 2

with the Fal I have a tac switch to change these functions. U should check it out. This has never been done before. I am the first person to successfully pull this off.

Last edited: