Dusted off

So, I'm on summer break from school and thought I would see whats going on with the emails from viking. The new settup is nice and I was able to upgrade my modchip. I thought I had fnally seen the light finally. I made a new rune pack loaded it up and my left trigger is consantly rapid firing like it has a macro on it. I tried making a macro that suppress the left trigger which didn't work I'm here asking for help. My controller can update unlike before it just won't stop turboing the left trigger is it fixable?

Oh I have tried adding multiple pages to see if it persists and it does. God I was soo happy when loaded update 3 and loaded a new runeset like maybe there was hope..............

Freyja

Staff member
I haven't heard of this problem before and I can't think of anything that would cause this in a Berserker, especially if it is an older one (not bought within the last few months). If the community in the forums doesn't have more suggestions for you I encourage you open a support ticket so we can look up your exact order and try to work something out.

bonefisher

Which update did you put in there? The update is on the forum above this thread.​

Last edited:
I"m really sorry for the slow response I appreciate the help. I post ed on the beta forum since it is stickied not sure where I should I put it.