El Grande Rapid Fire

bonefisher

Assign to RT! Add on/off tac if you like!

Attachments

• El Grande Fal RF.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 29
  • El Grande Hammer RF.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 14
  • ELITE AN 94 RF.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 31
  • El Grande Swat-SMR RF.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 24
  • El Grande Chicom RF.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 18

bonefisher

Here are some Akimbo's! Assign to Tac! you can use these for other pistols also! If you would like something else just request and I'll make it for you!

Attachments

• El Grande Five-Seven Akimbo RF(tac).vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 11
  • El Grande TAC-45 Akimbo RF.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 14

jtrain1754

awesome bonefisher! ****ing awesome, for me the fastest m8a1 so far is the elite one I just wish I could get a little bit faster seems to have a slight pause on the first shot, and that grande fal is working good could be a little faster but works pretty good!

bonefisher

awesome bonefisher! ****ing awesome, for me the fastest m8a1 so far is the elite one I just wish I could get a little bit faster seems to have a slight pause on the first shot, and that grande fal is working good could be a little faster but works pretty good!
Great to hear! Keep in mind that your connection may very at different times of the day or night and what is little bit slow now might be fast later! So the one you pass on saying it is to slow might be fast later! Some even be mod blocked at the moment but be the fastest later because it fluctuates! Sometimes before start just test a couple RF's out to see which one is rippin for that time! Just little tips to help out! Enjoy!