ETA

NYjetsNY1

-Of new software?
-Of macro library reorganization?
-Of 3-5 shot bursts?
-Of anti-recoils?
-Fixed fast reload glitch macro?

Just wondering. If you have found out by now, I am very impatient lol and just wanted to know when I can find out.

Remmnever

Just my guess but I think 1, 2, and 4 might all come at the same time. E said they wanted to get the update out by christmas.

Can't you program the 3 and 5 shot bursts now? I mean it works on my raven duo so I don't see why it can't be programmed on a viking. Just create the macro yourself in a private match. Grab a FAL and pop off three or five quick rounds . Then export it on the software and clean it up.

Hopefully chris can adjust the reloads when he gets his controller back from repair. He has been the main working force behind all that. Shipping times might be a bitch though because of the holidays.

NYjetsNY1

I tried 3-5 round bursts... just don't know the timings cuz you can become mod blocked if its too fast i think... or i cant shoot them fast enough etc.

Remmnever

Hmm well if we know the speed of the 3 and 5 shot bursts from the legacy controllers couldn't we just use the same speeds for the viking?

Remmnever

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
Remmnever said:
Hmm well if we know the speed of the 3 and 5 shot bursts from the legacy controllers couldn't we just use the same speeds for the viking?
12.60 is alot different than 2.00.

What? I'm just saying I've been using the preset 3-shot burst on FAL with the raven duo perfectly. So shouldn't it work with the viking with the same speed?

odingalt

Staff member
Remmnever said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
Remmnever said:
12.60 is alot different than 2.00.

What? I'm just saying I've been using the preset 3-shot burst on FAL with the raven duo perfectly. So shouldn't it work with the viking with the same speed?

After this next software update, yes.

We need to add additional options on how the macro loops before you can get 3-round and 5-round the same way as on the legacy controller. I.e. right now the macro loops while you hold the button. When you release the button, it keeps playing the macro through one more time. We are adding more options (such as play one-time-only per each button press, which is what would be needed for burst firing).

NYjetsNY1

i put it in my clan tag usually ... idk if im a member but i played with them... I need to unlock the FAL, the M14 w/ out anti-recoil is total ****

NYjetsNY1

-Of new software?
DECEMBER 24-25
-Of macro library reorganization?
STILL IN PROGRESS
-Of 3-5 shot bursts?
DECEMBER 24-31
-Of anti-recoils?
DECEMBER 24-31
-Fixed fast reload glitch macro?
STILL IN PROGRESS