Evil controllers

I was in evils Facebook page... And they are advertising your guys "death race " shell as there "exclusive " shell... They just added it Friday... You guys had it back in December... They are such a crock of ****... There Facebook page is riddled with people asking where their controller is after 3 weeks... Tons of people who can't contact them and filed BBB reports with no response from evil. Odin do you guys plan on geting more of the shells in?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Yea ive seen a bunch of stuff that other companys use that viking uses. Gamermodz has the same chip as the ragnarok just programed to run different. Its way overpriced and the way they switch modes i feel is very impractial. But companies outsourse a lot of there products from otber third party companies and i thi k thats the case with the shells your talking about.

odingalt

Staff member
I was in evils Facebook page... And they are advertising your guys "death race " shell as there "exclusive " shell... They just added it Friday... You guys had it back in December... They are such a crock of ****... There Facebook page is riddled with people asking where their controller is after 3 weeks... Tons of people who can't contact them and filed BBB reports with no response from evil. Odin do you guys plan on geting more of the shells in?

:) Marketing works.

Yes we took a little bit of a break after the big holiday rush, same with our dip shell supplier, we were going to place an order at the end of the week and hopefully have more stock back in another week or two.