FAL faster then vector with RF

WonderingJew619

Earlier today i was playing search and the winning kill cam was a fal with a rf controller, i dont have anything agaisnt it but the speed of it was increadible. I asked him were he got his from to see if he didnt have infections... he didnt awnser all he said was it's faster then a vectore with rapidfire, i didnt think it was possible, but the killcam showed it. i wasn't sure what i saw anyone got any info on this?????

Xx Binno xX

you can only get guns to shoot so fast in call of duty mw2 there is a cap on the weapons but he just has a rapid fire mod nothing crazy.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

WonderingJew619 said:
Earlier today i was playing search and the winning kill cam was a fal with a rf controller, i dont have anything agaisnt it but the speed of it was increadible. I asked him were he got his from to see if he didnt have infections... he didnt awnser all he said was it's faster then a vectore with rapidfire, i didnt think it was possible, but the killcam showed it. i wasn't sure what i saw anyone got any info on this?????
Guns in killcams always look slower BUT guns with rapidfire look faster in killcams