FAL used with Thor Hammer

nibber

Hi there
Got my Thor controller today, using sniper mode + reload glitch for MW2, i can confirm it it is working great !
regards nibber :D

odingalt

Staff member
Bunta, it's a beta code so I can look into into the software. How does your mode 1 compare to the mode 2 in terms of speed and smoothness of firing? (Also the fast code can be a little susceptible to game lag are you on a good connection?)

odingalt

Staff member
Remember COD4 and COD6 cap is actually lower than that of CODWAW, it's just that in CODWAW when you go over the cap you get locked - in COD4/COD6 when you go over the cap it'll just jerk and sputter. People would occasionally get locked up in CODWAW from very laggy games, in CODMW2 you'll just get sputtery. Mode 1 is really for good connection or less players on the server, you'll have to revert to mode 2 if mode 1 is sputtering. Mode 1 is close to firing at the COD4/CODMW2 cap. Remember, CODWAW actually had a higher cap than COD4. Same goes for CODMW2 unfortunately.

odingalt

Staff member
Ok I tinkered with the rapidfire speeds. I think I had them set too high, so on some servers it was jerking and sputtering on the fast mode. I posted some new codes in the downloads page. I also fixed some of the fast reload timings (I accidentally dialed-in the fast reload settings when I had sleight of hand on! :lol:). Please check out the new codes and post your results or any bugs that you find!

odingalt

Staff member
Yeah I think it will be slower but it should be much more reliable and steady. Keep me posted!