Fast Reload

odingalt

Staff member
Hi Ed,

http://www.viking360.com/downloads/COD5 ... Glitch.rar

This is the link to my beta code for the Fast Reload, is this the one you are using? It works the same as the evilmods controller - you can't unload a full clip. You need to stop firing when there is 1 or more bullets left, then hit X. It works on most of the semi-auto rifles including M1A1 (but not with box clip).

When you hit X what is it doing, is it not reloading the weapon at all, or is it trying to reload too fast thus stopping the reload process or... also which guns are you having troubles with?

Fill me in on a couple of details and I will work on updating the code to a newer beta version. :D Sorry for so many questions but it helps a lot when debugging this stuff.

Also I forgot to ask are you using a Sleeper or a Duo because I only have the code for sleeper at the moment, I'm a little behind porting the codes from the Sleeper over to the Duo. Just a matter of a few hours of coding and a little testing to get the job done.

odingalt

Staff member
xXxCELLxXx said:
sometimes it works for me...

When it doesn't work, is it a specific gun, or is it hit-and-miss with the same gun? When it doesn't work, is it ending up like your gun didn't get reloaded? Or is it just not a fast reload?

xXxCELLxXx

I got it,Works fine hit the x button before you run out.also keep in mind that it doe's not reload as fast as the perk would,but it doe's the job.. :cool:

odingalt

Staff member
EduardoBean16 said:
thats what i do but still cant get it to work :geek:

Ed you are trying to get Fast Reload to work on COD5 or COD4?

I still need to adjust the timings and release a new preset file for Fast Reload on COD4. Right now you will only have Fast Reload for COD5 available. Stay tuned.

EduardoBean16

odingalt said:
EduardoBean16 said:
thats what i do but still cant get it to work :geek:

Ed you are trying to get Fast Reload to work on COD5 or COD4?

I still need to adjust the timings and release a new preset file for Fast Reload on COD4. Right now you will only have Fast Reload for COD5 available. Stay tuned.

Ohhh. My badd.. I've been trying it out on COD4 the whole time.. :roll:

i figured it out on the DUO you use left tact to turn Fast Reload on/off on the X Button.

also this does work on a few guns ive tested on cod4, ill be putting together a list tonight for cod4 and cod5.

J

John

GAMEROMS said:
i figured it out on the DUO you use left tact to turn Fast Reload on/off on the X Button.

also this does work on a few guns ive tested on cod4, ill be putting together a list tonight for cod4 and cod5.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3GnKL51hTA
I notice that the fast reload on cod5 doesn't work as fast as this video why?So for cod4 it doesnt work yet?

Blackburn

John said:
GAMEROMS said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3GnKL51hTA
I notice that the fast reload on cod5 doesn't work as fast as this video why?So for cod4 it doesnt work yet?
The timings for cod4 and cod5 for rapid reload are different. We should have a code out for cod4 and a better cod5 one VERY soon