Feedback?

pusturrre

Before I spend my next paycheck on one of these I like to get some feedback from people who own one.

How often do you get reported?
Have you been banned?
Does the drive thing work?
Can it be customized?
Do people bitch all the time? :D
How much has it improved your game?
General thoughts?

obo

How often do you get reported? Idk about reported, i do know that my rep is shit though lol

Have you been banned?nope, nobody ever has. Unless you join an xbox admin game and brag about it and show it off, i seriously doubt that you will get banned or suspended. Put it this way, nobody has in the past however many years that the 360 has been around. Microsoft even released their own controller in the uk a few years ago, so they cant really talk, even if it was discontinued.

Does the drive thing work?yes. it works quite well. theres a driver for every game that you will most likely play, and if theres a new game that comes out you want a driver for, the you can just use a user programable mode.

Can it be customized?Later this month, the creater of viking360 will be releasing a finished version of the viking preset creater gui. Which will let you fully customize drivers

Do people bitch all the time? sort of lol, thats why its halarious
How much has it improved your game? Its not so much of improving my game, its just that i have so much fun using it. It has helped my pistol game tho =p

General thoughts? freaking amazing. best controller i can possibly ever think of. Plus you dont ever have to pay for another controller due to is upgradability.

By the way, like i said in your private messege, since you seem to be interested in a controller, and were referred from that youtube video, you probobly will not be the first. So yeah, just respond to me if you get one

xXtRaSaUcE

I had similar concerns and was paranoid about getting my new MW2 console banned. I went with the Raven and it is incredible. I used others before but turning rapidfire on and off then trying to get back to your previous mode was a hassle. The Raven is a 1 touch affair. I bought it to fire 3 round and hopefully 2 round bursts with the GUI from a silenced M21 EBR so I have not really used the fast firing except for the FAl on occasion and never had a complaint or nasty message. The fact that the people building your controller designed the chip inside and the software that powers it is a nice reassurance. Trust me the work is 1st class all the way and I am very picky cosmetically as well as performance.

kristianz1

bowl killa tcb said:
i'm with you on the rep obo its drops everyday we all need to add each other so we can try to fix that lol.

Hahahaha Yes im on it. Added many now. did i add you mate?

KillerMackem

How often do you get reported? - As others have said, your rep may drop a little, but it's nothing to get worried about. Most people are just jealous.
Have you been banned? - Nope
Does the drive thing work? - Yep, you just plug in your 3.5mm jack/PnC programming cable, download the drivers you want and flash them onto your controller with the provided program.
Can it be customized? - You can get different colour controller shells and LEDs.
Do people bitch all the time? - Yep. Always being called a hacked/cheat/glitcher/modder. I just mute everybody though.
How much has it improved your game? - It doesn't massively improve your gameplay per se, just makes it more fun.
General thoughts? - An excellent all-round controller. So funny using the FAL on core game modes and not having to use Stopping Power because you can fire so fast.

Ben

How Often Do You Get Reported?
I don't know, my rep is still on 5 Stars (I think).

Have you been banned?
Check out this topic: http://www.Viking360.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=496&

Does the drive thing work?
Yeah, it work's perfectly. This month they are bringing out a User GUI so you can customise your own rapid fire completely!

Can it be customized?
Yeah you can have PS3 thumbsticks, Black thumbsticks & a different colour ROL - It's all down to personal preference.

Do people bitch?
Yeah but that's just funny ha.

How much has it improved my gaming?
Quite abit; Me + FAL + Viking = Unstoppable (except for bloody n00b tubes!)

General Thoughts:
Definetly worth the money, you will never have to purchase another rapid fire controller. It can also do all the glitches! What more can you want from a controller?!