Fight Night Champions

JLIT

Couldn't believe how tired my hands got playing this game when it occurred to me that I had the best controller on the planet and I wasn't using it to its full potential. Thinking that I may make some macro's to duck and bob followed by a hook or counter punch of some sort for each side (left and right) and put them on some tac switches. Going to be tough nailing some generic defense and counter punches that could be used for any situation but with some help of others I think we got could get some great macro's for this game.

shaoliin

I wonder if it would work for the other fight nights too once you make them because im pretty sure u can put the controls to classic.

dazzle

JLIT said:
Couldn't believe how tired my hands got playing this game when it occurred to me that I had the best controller on the planet and I wasn't using it to its full potential. Thinking that I may make some macro's to duck and bob followed by a hook or counter punch of some sort for each side (left and right) and put them on some tac switches. Going to be tough nailing some generic defense and counter punches that could be used for any situation but with some help of others I think we got could get some great macro's for this game.

HI did you manage to make any macros for this game,thanks

dazzle

As I`m new to this,finding it difficult to get a good macro where they punch combos fast.....help

DirkSmoove

dazzle said:
As I`m new to this,finding it difficult to get a good macro where they punch combos fast.....help

okay, what kind of a combo are you doing? I can help because I have the game too.

dazzle

maybe jab jab,right straight,upper cut......just 3-4 punces at a time...thanks for your help

dazzle

Gt....? Do you mean my gamer tag...I think that a jab,straight,hook,upper,would work well,,,thanks

dazzle

DirkSmoove said:
dazzle said:
maybe jab jab,right straight,upper cut......just 3-4 punces at a time...thanks for your help
wats ur gt.. so i can see it..

Thanks for your help with this,can you let me know if you manage to create one...cheers

DirkSmoove

dazzle said:
DirkSmoove said:
dazzle said:
wats ur gt.. so i can see it..

Thanks for your help with this,can you let me know if you manage to create one...cheers

trying to work on some weaves... kinda hard cuz the game weave is kinda iffy

dazzle

they will be hard i think,if the speed multiplyer is say 8.50,does this make the action faster or slow,,,thanks

NYjetsNY1

DirkSmoove said:
dazzle said:
they will be hard i think,if the speed multiplyer is say 8.50,does this make the action faster or slow,,,thanks

makes it 8.5x faster.. 1.0 plays at the speed u record

Yes there was an error in the official video. DirkSmoove is correct.

dazzle

thanks guys,i was wondering why they seemed slow... lol.

by the way this is the best controller i have ever had,,,i have been trying the skill moves on fifa11 they work well when ..
recored

not only do you get a controller but loads of help aswell,money well spent,,
:D

DirkSmoove

dazzle said:
thanks guys,i was wondering why they seemed slow... lol.

by the way this is the best controller i have ever had,,,i have been trying the skill moves on fifa11 they work well when ..
recored

not only do you get a controller but loads of help aswell,money well spent,,