Finally got banned

Well yesterday i finally got banned from XBL after 2+ years playing mw2 lol using modded controllers, to many rager's on mw2 SnD, must of got banned cause i kept owning all these trickshotters,quickscopers and ruining there so called "fun" with mods, when they do that stupid stuff. I especially love it when the enemy is last alive on SnD and he comes out hoping to set up the team for trickshots and i kill him, the amount of ragers is crazy and they all file complaint me,its pathetic lol.

Time to make a new account and time to use my RGH xbox next week when i get it through the mail. Bring on the hate and file complaints again lol. I guess im well known on mw2 between all the AUS and NZ players, when ever they see me there like "oh its get modded kid" lets back out, happens every game man lol.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Haha thats crazy what was the reason xbox said you got banned, usually they say through an email. I have never got banned however got raged at sever times in my short little career with a modded controller.

odingalt

Staff member
MS will actually ban after you receive too many complaints against your gamertag? Are you sure it wasn't banned over gamertag or something, I've seen MS ban for all sorts of seemingly benign gamertags.

MS will actually ban after you receive too many complaints against your gamertag? Are you sure it wasn't banned over gamertag or something, I've seen MS ban for all sorts of seemingly benign gamertags.

No didnt get banned because of my gamertag, i got banned till april 9999 lol. This is what i got banned for

" inappropriate gameplay, cheating, and/or system abuse"

Haha thats crazy what was the reason xbox said you got banned, usually they say through an email. I have never got banned however got raged at sever times in my short little career with a modded controller.

Pretty much this " inappropriate gameplay, cheating, and/or system abuse"

odingalt

Staff member
Yeah man this would be the first time I've seen somebody actually get banned for modded controller, I'm intrigued lol

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
First time for me too! I was under the impression that you couldnt get banned for modded controllers but I guess its possible. I know I have a lot of complaints though since I always hear "Oh my god look at this fa g using the modded controller....... Reported!"

Oh and the other reason i probly got banned was cuz i kept destroying all the trickshotters and killing all the people tryna setup for trickshots haha, got 100s of file complaints 4 that.

People are gonna hate me even more this week when i get my RGH modded xbox and i get unlimited uav and wallhack

Nightwolf

Ok firstly, you will NOT get banned for a modded controller, Microsoft allow 3rd party controllers, Datel, although not affiliated do offer Macros ability, very limited, but you wont get banned using that pad, same with ANY Macros pad, incl Viking, or turbo fire pad. There is no way for them to detect your controller at all. HOWEVER, some games have anti rapid fire patches, some older COD (was it WAW?) had this patch. You will however get banned if you exploit your controller online, and use it all the time. MS let so many complaints go through before they kick butt, if your abusing your pad all the time, then its only expected you will be banned. Plus your Gamertag name is not helping you in anyways. Its like your trying to rub it in lol.

-Using any kind of pad in single player games is 100% legit. Also 100% undetectable - example Streetfighter 4 Trials
-Going online and using a macros set in maybe 1 game a day, is fine, it's not enough to get in trouble.
-Going online and using a macros set in ALL games, every day will get you banned...not via the controller, but users complaints, you will then be monitored live by MS Admin, and banned.

maximus

I've been using the rapid fire macro for the MK14 for over a month and no one has complained and I haven't heard anything in the lobby's. What kind of Macros are you guys running that are causing so many people to complain?

I agree the user name is not helping.

Boricua

First time for me too! I was under the impression that you couldnt get banned for modded controllers but I guess its possible. I know I have a lot of complaints though since I always hear "Oh my god look at this fa g using the modded controller....... Reported!"

I've been using the rapid fire macro for the MK14 for over a month and no one has complained and I haven't heard anything in the lobby's. What kind of Macros are you guys running that are causing so many people to complain?

I agree the user name is not helping.

I also wanna know what macros to use to ppl notice i'm using a modded controller... i love hearing ppl get mad over this lol.. in BO all i used was the jitter bug on the spas12 and every time someone would get so ****ed lol.. i din't even care about winning i just liked to **** people off. In MW3 i use the G36 no recoil, MK14 rapidfire.. i try using the ksg thing but its not working for me right now.. and barely someone in lobby notices im using a mod.... ive killed a whole team of snipers with the g36 and nothing... no complaints..

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Hmmm the KSG is a big one usually but I dont get why it doesnt work for you. Search is a big game mode with a lot of complainers.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Thanks a lot man! I like it alot too however my aiming with a shotgun is so poor I dont think I could hit the side of a barn!

Boricua

The KSG works.. but only when a person is not on target... if they are it does the jitter but slow and it causes me to die almost everytime its annoying lol.. i just use the striker with dmg and rapidfire..But i will try to play Search with the G36 to see if ppl get ****ed lol..