Fix my Controller in uk?

YoungPuzzlez

1.im from the uk and i need my odins raven fixed the 2 bottom ights keeps flashing as soon as i turn it on i have meassage ben about a fix but no reply for about week now any help
2.is there a new chip coming out better then macro or have i just read wrong ?

thanks

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
It wont be better then the macro. If you are going to get another modded controller I suggest you get a macro. However a new controller is coming out that will be a little more advanced then the odins raven. Less advanced as the macro controller.

Fredrow

It wont be better then the macro. If you are going to get another modded controller I suggest you get a macro. However a new controller is coming out that will be a little more advanced then the odins raven. Less advanced as the macro controller.

Speak for yourself there mj23kb24!!! I actually like the Raven over the macro controller!! The rapid-fire is smoother shooter on my Raven then on my macro controller!!!

odingalt

Staff member
Raven is actually the all-time favorite of Viking customers. Macro is a close second. Though it depends who you ask lol. Our new controller this winter will basically be odin's raven on steroids. Not sure what to name it, we've run out of Norse mythology to use!!!

Fredrow

Raven is actually the all-time favorite of Viking customers. Macro is a close second. Though it depends who you ask lol. Our new controller this winter will basically be odin's raven on steroids. Not sure what to name it, we've run out of Norse mythology to use!!!

How about calling it the Viking Roid??? Since its a Odin's Raven on Steroids!!!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Speak for yourself there mj23kb24!!! I actually like the Raven over the macro controller!! The rapid-fire is smoother shooter on my Raven then on my macro controller!!!

Well the macro controller is more advanced and can do more things. My personal preference.