Forza 3 perfect start mode

xPOTENTIALx

Is there any way u could make a forza 3 perfect start mode? Even if ur car is faster, a perfect start makes a big difference. If u could tell me if it's possible, I'd appreciate that. Thanks.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

this is a cool idea....but you would need to program each car into a preset and even then you would still have upgrades and stuff like that that would make it even harder to program :cry: ...but im not od so dont hold this over my head.

odingalt

Staff member
Maybe somebody could describe to me how we might use the viking to get a perfect start? I'm not a forza guy. Maybe there would be some way to let the users dial in their own timings.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

odingalt said:
Maybe somebody could describe to me how we might use the viking to get a perfect start? I'm not a forza guy. Maybe there would be some way to let the users dial in their own timings.
it would basically pull the trigger just enough so that i bring it to red-line but not enough to "smoke" the tires but the problem is the cars engines and upgrades change the rate of acceleration which change the trigger pull...but you dont want a rapid-fire

Fredrow

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
odingalt said:
it would basically pull the trigger just enough so that i bring it to red-line but not enough to "smoke" the tires but the problem is the cars engines and upgrades change the rate of acceleration which change the trigger pull...but you dont want a rapid-fire

But you could setup the MOD chip to think your barley pulling the trigger....

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Fredrow said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
odingalt said:

But you could setup the MOD chip to think your barley pulling the trigger....
but would the game still see it as a full trigger pull?