Forza 3.

fulgore

I'm a big Forza fan. I see the replays of the leaderboard drivers and wish I could exhibit that kind of control and concentration. So I got to thinking I just got my viking360 I wonder if I could duplicate a laps/turns for my races? If I had my best lap in a car recorded I could play that macro online when I go head to head with people. That might work if traffic were clear but what If I get bumped during the macro playing? So I got to thinking I could record specific turns. That 90 degree hairpin everyone overshoots I could have that mapped and nail it everytime. One issue I foresee is what if I hit that hairpin at a differnt speed? or my car is an foot left or right of where I was when I made the recording. What If I hit the marco and have traveled 100ft passed where I started the recording? There is still an element of timing and skill that would be needed to make this work. One thing I know would work well would be perfect launches from the starting grid. I am going to make a few for the turn 10 cars that came with the game of you ordered the limited addition. I am curious if anyone owns this game as well and would be interested in seeing macros for it.

Ben

fulgore said:
I'm a big Forza fan. I see the replays of the leaderboard drivers and wish I could exhibit that kind of control and concentration. So I got to thinking I just got my viking360 I wonder if I could duplicate a laps/turns for my races? If I had my best lap in a car recorded I could play that macro online when I go head to head with people. That might work if traffic were clear but what If I get bumped during the macro playing? So I got to thinking I could record specific turns. That 90 degree hairpin everyone overshoots I could have that mapped and nail it everytime. One issue I foresee is what if I hit that hairpin at a differnt speed? or my car is an foot left or right of where I was when I made the recording. What If I hit the marco and have traveled 100ft passed where I started the recording? There is still an element of timing and skill that would be needed to make this work. One thing I know would work well would be perfect launches from the starting grid. I am going to make a few for the turn 10 cars that came with the game of you ordered the limited addition. I am curious if anyone owns this game as well and would be interested in seeing macros for it.

I like the concept a lot. I have always wanted to get into the Forza series..