found something that might be useful?

YoungPuzzlez

so today i watched a video on youtube and found it to be interesting maybe for us viking users take a look
HTML:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps_r0ZNPoOQ
maybe i was wondering if odin could find a way to use this on our controllers as a mod?

noonoo390

lololol i just signed on to the web site and was about to post this looks like u beat me to it but yea i dnt have the time right now but ca somebody made this macro it might get patched tho because its on youtube

JIM WALKER

wow, would love to see a macro made for this, especially for say the scar H, needs a skilled macro maker though,its beyond my ability.....

YoungPuzzlez

yeh thought i just share this thought be pretty neat to see this on our controllers, as for being patched i doubt it's a 50/50 its hard to do right without our controllers so its not much of an advantage but knowing cod they might do.

I was posting this to see if it could also be done for any o the legacy controllers as i don't have a macro.

odingalt

Staff member
What do we call this feature, where do we stick it in the menus? I would probably put this under the category similar to Zombie auto aim. My guess is they will patch this by the time I get the mod software written :-xx. Viking hired a new software engineer he basically starts this week, the goal here is to have him work on website improvemets and software updates so instead of one or two software updates a year we get them out a little more frequently.

YoungPuzzlez

as for the updates that sounds great as for this mod im not sure either what we could call it or even put it but i think you should get the new guy on making this if everyone is asking for it i think you should at least give it a go even if they do patch it it's experience for new guy :rolleyes:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
U probley dont even really need to make it for the ragnarok. Im sure if u use auto-sprint with an hammer optic sight u will achive this RF glitch. I will have to test it out real fast. I will post my findings as soon as I confirm this theroy!

Update: Sadley no, the auto sprint method dosent switch the optics back and fourth so there would have to be a mod made to achive this for the Ragnarok. For u macro guys I have already made the Macro for this glitch. U can find it in BO2 forum.

Last edited: