free updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopetogod

Your website says free updates for life but you have not added anything new in months this is dumb where's the reverse mod choice option or rapidfire jump for aw? What about auto turn?
#give me a freaking update ver 1.9?!?!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Sprint mode tac + R2 + LS. Hold forward flick LT to sprint.

Jumpshot hold tac + O button, let if flash 3 or 4 times. Its one of those im sure of. I believe mode 3 is always on and mode 4 is LT cancle.

There's no need for updates as everything is operational. If you want to request something make a note of what and how u want it to function and if enough people respond to it then maybe there will be a new update.

As far the forward reverse mod option this has been discussed before and unfortunately the ragnarok chip is running @ full compacity. There just not enough room to add such program in the ragnarok chip. Odin would have to eleminate a huge portion of mods just to make this operational as it requires a lot of bytes memory.

Last edited:

JIM WALKER

Your website says free updates for life but you have not added anything new in months this is dumb where's the reverse mod choice option or rapidfire jump for aw? What about auto turn?
#give me a freaking update ver 1.9?!?!

Firstly, your post is quite rude and aggressive, Viking customer support history is second to none, if there was/is an update required then it would be immediately available, clearly no update is needed so there are none. An old adage is "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". Everything works perfectly, so what needs updating ?

Nerdy's final paragraph explains the difficulties and limits of the chip memory, so trust in the fact that you have the best version of your controller available.

hopetogod

How about scuffs that have auto turn? Remove the stick lights for people who don't have it and bam there room for more mods like going backwards on your mods stupid 1-10 only no 10-1 iv had better dude but dont get me wrong I love this controller but I can see where it could use improvements I mean $161.25 and I can't go backwards when I change my mods like for real?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

How about scuffs that have auto turn? Remove the stick lights for people who don't have it and bam there room for more mods like going backwards on your mods stupid 1-10 only no 10-1 iv had better dude but dont get me wrong I love this controller but I can see where it could use improvements I mean $161.25 and I can't go backwards when I change my mods like for real?

1-10 modes only really applies to rapid fire. The way I look at it is u may use like 2 different rapid fires a game. Also most people stick to a certain game or two at the most that they play on the regular. So in those ten slots why Dont you program your rapid fires in two's for example. U can set mode 1 as your primary and mode 2 as your secondary. Then just program the same 2 rapid fires on your controller over and over till mode 10. Then when u switch modes u know odd flashes are primary and even flashes are secondary. Just a suggestion.

I do agree with u in some areas. Going through ten modes to get back to the mode u want is a pain. Also like I stated most people Dont need 10 modes of pre programmed rapid fires to cycle through.

If there was to be a future update I would suggest that however many rapidfire slots u program into the software is how many times it should cycle then go back to mode 1. So say u put in 3 rapid fire sets u would only have to cycle through 3 mods. Hopefully something like that could be implemented without exceeding memory chip byte code.

The paragraph above is a perfect example of how to ask for new stuff. Also the community is a big deciding factor. If everyone likes your ideas then it motivates changes' / updates. Its best to present yourself collectivly and professional through any situation. Throwing your weight around won't get you far in any situation.

bonefisher

Ok I'm lost... what is this auto turn your talking about? Also the best way that I found out is to run two pages with Y to switch so you can run different rapid fires for primary to secondary weapons. It also does only cycle through whatever you put on there White. Now the mistake is when you only put 3 pages then cycle through all ten then save is where your going to get 3 pages of rapid fires and 7 pages of nothing. People needs to save there work at 3 pages and don't click to the next page or it will add that page of nothing .

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Ok I'm lost... what is this auto turn your talking about? Also the best way that I found out is to run two pages with Y to switch so you can run different rapid fires for primary to secondary weapons. It also does only cycle through whatever you put on there White. Now the mistake is when you only put 3 pages then cycle through all ten then save is where your going to get 3 pages of rapid fires and 7 pages of nothing. People needs to save there work at 3 pages and don't click to the next page or it will add that page of nothing .

He's talking about ps3 ragnarok software update. He wants backward and forward mod switching.

Last edited:

modded matt

pft.. PS3... aint nobody got time fo dat.

forward and backwards switching is not going to happen, the needs of many outweigh the needs of the few.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.