Game donation for the cause?

Raynentye

This may seem odd, but I'm assuming you guys don't own every Xbox 360 game (I've been wrong), so if there's a game out there that you have, would like to see the Viking chips coded for, and are willing to part with it, would you guys accept it? Or if we (the customers) weren't willing to part with it for good, give an option to ship it back?

Just a thought...

odingalt

Staff member
If you've got a game you want rapidfire for I can work with you on the weekends to 'tune' the speed in for maximum rapidfire. Also if you know of any glitches / know the button combinations for the glitch I can do the same there. Would entail a couple of hours of e-mailing you test codes and you reporting back as I keep tweaking the timings. Got any specific games in mind? I was going to hit Hastings or Hollywood Video this weekend anyway as I feel like we haven't had anything new and exciting.

We'll probably buy the big release of COD:MW2 of course as soon as it hits retailer shelves.

Raynentye

Hey odingault! Ok, if that's how you guys get codes, I'm more than willing to comply. But I'm also more than happy to loan out any games in order for the greater good. My own collection has somewhat diminished over the years. The games I have I'm not so sure if they'll be enhanced by the Viking chip. They would be, Mass Effect, (Part 2 is coming soon. May control the same as the first), Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2, and Crackdown. I'm not really sure what the Viking chip is capable of. But if there are others out there, including your staff that what codes for any of these games, I'd be more than happy ship them out for a borrowing.