game presets

Fredrow

Derek32 said:
u can hcange ur mods preset for didferent games right?

WOW...... Your joking right?????

Can someone else please answer this question.......PLEASE........ Because y'all know what I'm going to say......
:twisted:

crazy4christ

yes you can change them, fredrow you guys might want to set up like a general information post that everyone has to read when they sign up, it would cut back on alot of questions like this

Fredrow

We do.... But no one wants to take the 2min to read...... That is what is wrong with America today, everyone just ask question first with out reading/gather info/doing reasearch....... This question is answered right on the HOME page. Its funny because that is the second page they will come to, when you get to Viking360 you come to our doormat page with the Video that shows how awesome of a controller we have here at Viking360 and after you click to enter you go to our home page which tells you what our controller does....... So this answers both of your questions......lol.......

odingalt

Staff member
Don't worry, the new website will be up in a couple o' weeks and I plan on having a FAQ in like 50 point font.. maybe I won't let anybody into the site until they read at least half of it :D