Canteffinwait

View attachment Gears of War 3 Macro Set.vks

Just Posted in the Macro Library a Gears of War 3 Macro Set containing:

*TDM* Fast Reload for Hammerburst
*TDM* Perfect Reload for Hammerburst
Perfect Reload for Retro Lancer
Perfect Reload for Lancer
Perfect Reload for Snub Pistol
Perfect Reload for Sawed Off (RT Assign)
Fastest Possible Rapid Fire Hammerburst

***** For the Hammerburst Perfect reload the speed differs between Matchmaking and Horde/Campaign. To make the rapid fire work for Campaign/Horde set the speed multiplier to .93

Last edited:

Canteffinwait

View attachment Gears of War 3 Macro Set 2.0.vks

For those following I have made a few more mods!!! Enjoy they include:

Bolkok Active Reload
Gorgon SMG Active Reload
Anti Recoil *15 SENSITIVITY* Retro Lancer
Perfect Reload for the Sniper & Boom

*************4 DIFFERENT RAPID FIRES FOR HAMMERBURST*****************

They include the folllowing:

The Current Rapidfire @ 7.85 SPS (Has very very low recoil)
The Current Rapidfire WITH AUTO MARK (Will automatically mark targets you are shooting at)
**A New Faster Rapidfire at 8.05 SPS (Has slight recoil)
** The faster Rapidfire with AUTO Mark (Will automatically mark targets you are shooting at)

As well i do believe the max RoF for the Hammerburst is about 8.1 - 8.2 SPS you can increase the FASTER rapid fire by .01 incriments to get it to shoot faster but it will skip slightly. Currently trying to see if I can get it any faster. I wish I knew what the max RoF was for it :)

NYjetsNY1

You guys are awesome. When everything is finished go ahead and upload to the library. You can always delete stuff from the library if you come out with something better.

Canteffinwait

Thanks Jets!!! I just woke up today (Saturday) Dirk, ill take a look at the anti-recoil. Mine i worked on for literally like 15 minutes and went to sleep lol! PM me your gamertag Dirk and we can work on these mods together, (will of course give credit where credit is due!)

Today I am going to try and get the actives to hit more actives, create actives for the different game modes for Hammerburst (Because epic was sausage and made the active reload different for every god d*mn gametype)

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
Thanks Jets!!! I just woke up today (Saturday) Dirk, ill take a look at the anti-recoil. Mine i worked on for literally like 15 minutes and went to sleep lol! PM me your gamertag Dirk and we can work on these mods together, (will of course give credit where credit is due!)

Today I am going to try and get the actives to hit more actives, create actives for the different game modes for Hammerburst (Because epic was sausage and made the active reload different for every god d*mn gametype)
I'm going to do it for every gun. If it helps add me. GamerTag is in my signature.