Gears Of War 3

sly3571

I would love to see some setups for this game. It seems like if you don't have a macro controller you are left in the dark.
I have the odins raven if anyone has a good setup id like to try it

odingalt

Staff member
Is GOW3 released?

I can look at adding a new Driver for Odin's Raven that would include the new timing for GOW3? Can you describe how the game is similar/different to GOW2 in terms of what the Odin's Raven does? I would love to do driver updates at least for GOW3 and also CODMW3 later this fall. Is GOW3 released or is it beta still?

acide0

Hi, I want to put a raven chip on my controller but I'm waiting for the GOW3 hex, Odingalt do you know when you will have time to do the .hex to update the controller ?

Another question for Odingalt, do you sale do it your self macro chip ?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
He doesnt sell do it yourself macro chips for one it would be incredibley hard to install and two he would have to charge alot since the macro chip makes up most of the money you buy the controller with

acide0

Hard to put in place for someone that have not the skills and equipement but I do mod on video games system for more then 6 years and I got no problem with solders even chips remplament. I got my rework station with a lot of experience on it too.

Anyway I understand that it's a big business, a lot of money and devellopement involve. I just wish that he will keep the raven up to date for the most popular games.

acide0

It's not the rapid fire that I want to most it's the perfect active reload and I don't know exactly how it's work, can you put me a link for a tutorial please.

acide0

I had a email from Odingalt because he need a guinea pig to test the new preset .hex for GOW3 so I think it's on it's way !!

baddad

I'd like to see a new driver for GOW 3. Rapid fire for Hammerburst, and pistol. Tried adjusting from 2.5, 3, and 3.5 and none worked like the old driver, the gun stutters. Active reload would be good too, perhaps 3 settings, lancer, hammerburst, and retro lancer. I'm hitting the lancer no problem, a little trouble with the hammerburst but the retro lancer is 50-50....and to me the retro lancer the most important one to hit perfect. Replied to Einar via PM from the e-mail sent to me a few days ago.

sly3571

wow still no word on this I feel as if they have just dumped us legacy users and cater to the macro controller more. I hope we see an update soon especially for modern warfare 3

odingalt

Staff member
GOW3 perfect reload speeds seem to be the exact same in GOW1, GOW2 and GOW3. I just e-mailed a link to a beta update of the rapidfire customization software that now includes perfect reloads for GOW, as well as custom perfect reloads (so customers will be able to program in their own custom perfect reloads next year if there is a GOW4 and if they change the perfect reload timings). Hopefully the folks who volunteered for beta testing will have a chance to play around. Seems to work good on my Thor's Hammer and Odin's Raven but figured I'd better release to a smaller group before releasing to everyone.