Gears Of War Judgment No MACROs...HELP Please

fst2011

Hello everyone,

Its been awhile since I posted here, so hello to all. I dont know if I'm looking in the wrong area or maybe no one made anything but I'm in need of some macros for the New release Gears Of War Judgment. Can someone please point me in the right direction and let me know what the deal is. I have not played the game that much so not really sure what macros would be important to have, other then the reload that needs to be done at a exact spot macro.

Thanks guys/gals

Brian K

noonoo390

Hello everyone,

Its been awhile since I posted here, so hello to all. I dont know if I'm looking in the wrong area or maybe no one made anything but I'm in need of some macros for the New release Gears Of War Judgment. Can someone please point me in the right direction and let me know what the deal is. I have not played the game that much so not really sure what macros would be important to have, other then the reload that needs to be done at a exact spot macro.

Thanks guys/gals

Brian K

I was thinking about getting this game a week ago then I seen the newgame play and it sucks so I think most ppl don't have the game yet but any way some macros that can be made are reloads, rapid fire for pistols and semi auto gun, auto chain saw, there's a couple but honestly I dnt think this game is worth it anymore, I'll stick to gears 3 for now until the price drop or rent it from gamefly. The new developers turned this game into a not bad but also not that good game

fst2011

I heard the same about the game not being that great. But i got it for free so figured I would play it. I'm not sure if the reload or etc from, say gears of war 2 or 3 can still be used with "Judgment". Can someone who has the game or has info please help me out. Thanks

Also, thanks noonoo390 for taking out the time to share the info.

Brian