Getting Bored!

bonefisher

Hope Viking can send my controller really quick because I'm getting bored and need something to tinker around with to put the thrill back into the game!

bonefisher

Yeah! I have changed everything around in the computer room waiting on my new pc! Never did hook the 360 back up but using the xbox one and patiently waiting to mess with the new program and controller! The weekend I'll hook the 360 up to play a little!

modded matt

I believe, but could be wrong, you can use the cronus max device to use the scuff/viking I built you on the Xbox one.

bonefisher

I believe, but could be wrong, you can use the cronus max device to use the scuff/viking I built you on the Xbox one.
Never did get one of those yet but mite! More interested in playing with the program viking came up with and coming out with some awesome runes packs!

Raymurda

yes you can use cronusmax with any controller. Im using it with my sabertooth ( destroys my scuff, highly recommend over a pre programmed scuff) Cronus max is the greatest Modding device ever created. I just wish viking code was compatable to cronusmax. Need that reduced recoil for bf4!

Last edited:

JIM WALKER

I am using the cronus max on XB1 for BF4, recoil works great, had to tweek the macro's a little for XB1, my F2000 is awesome, as are others, only thing missing with the cronusmax is cannot use my chat as it doesn't carry the signal, Kinect for now then, bring on the berserker !!!!!!

bonefisher

Hope I can get my controller this week before the weekend! Would be nice! They just updated post on Facebook saying that the preorders could be done by the end of the week or next week!

JIM WALKER

yea, saw the FB post/update, odds are though that they will not be dispatched until the end of the week ( 3 days delivery time for you guys I think ), I am in the UK, will take another week to arrive for me .... So looking forward to learning how to use it and figuring the forge .....