getting the LED to stay on while a looping macro is active

Leif Gregerson

Hi, I have written a macro that for all intents and purposes locks the left trigger into a pressed position until I push the tac button again. Normally, I can tell it's active simply by the fact that the action assigned to the left trigger is being performed, but when I switch to like a map screen or something and inadvertently hit the tac, it can be annoying because I'm concentrating on the game & it can take a sec for my brain to realize "hey dummy, you hit the button again!" I got an LED to flash when I activate the macro but not on the second press, what I'd really like is for the LED to stay on while the macro is active. I saw that it can be done in one of the videos, but it's not really shown how. Please explain what I'm doing wrong.

bonefisher

You can have a light stay on all the time but it still will do the same thing.... If you make it flash in the macro itself is the only way you know it is active( running). Will not flash on the second press showing that it is off. Post the macro and I'll fix it and send it back and you'll see how it is done.

Last edited:

bonefisher

Down at the bottom of the page were you click post reply next to it is upload a file... click on it and find file double click file and then post.

bonefisher

It will flash blue on lower left led when it is on.....

Attachments

• LT_LOCK with Flash.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 1