Good BLACK OPS 2 Loadouts?

V3NYMZ

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the forums and am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my Rare Halo 4 Ragnarok Controller for the XBOX360 (January 5th) In anticipation of using it on BOPS2 I was wondering if people wouldn't mind posting some custom loadouts that will work really well with the Ragnarok many features. More specifically a good AR, Shotgun & Sniper loadout. Thanks in advance!!!

-V3NYMZ

Djtonton

I just got this controller yesterday and man you dont have to change much right out of the box!! THIS CONTROLLER ROCKS!!!

I changed my Rapid fire rate for mode 1 to 8.5 and changed the default jitter firing to mode 3 and everything was good to go. I wasnt able to use the shotgun with jitter until i changed it to mode 3. I havent used the perfect reload or fast reload yet but everything else works great. the auto headshot for zombies was a little odd but you do get headshots but i feel like sometimes they dont get counted as headshots in the game maybe its just me.

Im sure ill be making tweaks over time but for now everything seems to work great!! Any other input would be greatly appreciated!!!

Hope that helps!!!

Djtonton

Ahh that's awesome to hear Djtonton!

no problem here is one thing i learned. When the battery gets about half way in the controller you need to swap it out. My lights kept flashing letting me know it was slowly dieing and i wasnt able to activate the mods. Once i swapped out the batteries everything was good to go. Just get your self a cheap battery charger and some rechargeable AA

V3NYMZ

So can I use the the battery pack that comes with the plug and play kit or does it only work with commercial batteries (Energizer, Duracell, etc.)?

Djtonton

So can I use the the battery pack that comes with the plug and play kit or does it only work with commercial batteries (Energizer, Duracell, etc.)?

its just a regualr battery pack for batteries. i just recommend buying a battery charger so you can always have 2 sets of batteries going mine has aa and aaa i chrage i set for controller and i set for headphones

V3NYMZ

its just a regualr battery pack for batteries. i just recommend buying a battery charger so you can always have 2 sets of batteries going mine has aa and aaa i chrage i set for controller and i set for headphones

I have some rechargeable energizer batteries. So does this mean the controller only works with standard batteries? Or can I use the one the comes in the plug and play kit as well?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Rechargibles work fine. Its just when your about to drop to 2 bars on battery life the controller will start acting funny like it might throw out a grenade or out of nowhwere or the mods will just shut off. When this starts to happen its time to change batteries. All battery packs, rechargibles and regular batteries will work fine as long as they hold a strong 3 bar battery level. The controller can still start to act funny "due to not enough battery power to power the chip" at 3 bar battery level but thats just because the batteries are almost at 2 bar level. I use the rechargible batteries method and they last me about 8 hrs of continues play. I just make sure I have enough charged batteries to rotate them out betwwen charges to keep gaming. Other batteries can give u a longer play time but once they get to about 2 bar battery life they will not work right. If u use regular batteries dont throw them aay cause the batteries still have good juice left in them so u can use them in like your house tv controller or any other AA application. If u really want to save money in the long run buy like 8 rechargible AA batteries with a charger and just make sure u have all 8 precharged and when 2 or 4 batteries die charge them right away. That should get you by all day even with a heaset that requires AA batteries!

modded matt

I use the rechargeable packs that come in the play and charge pack without issues. just swap it out when the lights start to cycle/flash.

.... why is this in tech support?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I use the rechargeable packs that come in the play and charge pack without issues. just swap it out when the lights start to cycle/flash.

.... why is this in tech support?
I.D.K Matt i hear ya, Im just tryin to help these other guys out on there battery quest!

V3NYMZ

Yeah I was originally asking for some good BOPs2 loadouts bu we kinda veered off and started talking about the controller itself. Thanks for the info!

Steelhouse

This is a loadout that has improved my KDR as well as my SPM which is more important to me

I run a SMG I use the laser and extended mags

run perk 1 greed wild card

perk 1
lightweight and ghost

perk 2
can be anything I run Scavenger

perk 3
extreme conditioning

I run and gun so this really helps me. It took a bit to get used to as I do miss the perk engineer but I have adjusted.

I run betty's and an EMP grenade

As long as lag issues are not there, i consistantly run 2-1 and higher KDR while usually in the the top 2 for collecting tags.

I play predominitely hard cor kill confirmed.
followed by
core Dom which I hate core, but some friends can't play HC.

Good luck

V3NYMZ

Thanks Steelhouse!! I will definitely give this a try. I play mainly Hardpoint and tend to go between run and gun and shogun ninja style of play.